VAni 3S: Mein Tera (Part 3a)

"Bahurani...I hope we didnt keep you waiting..."
Markat said to her slyly...
But what caught her attention wasn't her...nor was it Jay...But what really caught her attention was the man who was standing by the woman's side...

Veer...
A look into his eyes was enough for her to realize that he had changed...
The warmth that shone in his eyes for her was replaced by coldness and hatred...
In his place stood a monster...

He sure was looking like Veer but he was nowhere near how Veer really was...

But how can Veer be mind controlled...?
He was the freaking Cheelom ka Rajkumar...
And to top it off he was wearing her ring...
Bani thought frustrated...

But somehow he was being controlled after all this...
Bani thought looking at Veer...

She didn't like this even a bit..
Until now everything was happening like she had seen in the vision...

She just hoped that she would be able to change the outcome somehow...

"What have you done to him...?"
Bani asked Markat looking at Veer...

"Nothing that wouldn't have happened eventually...you see I had delayed the inevitable...He was supposed to embrace this monster side of his once he recalled his past...It was supposed to bring with full force the hatred he had in his heart and wreck havoc on the universe...I was the one who kept delaying it...I wanted him to attain his maximum power WHEN I wanted him to..."
Markat said to her...

"Let him go..."
Bani screamed at Markat...

"Why would I do that Bahurani...?"
Markat said chuckling...

"When he is just the thing I want, to bring the entire universe under my boots...."
She added patting Veer on his head like he were her palthu animal...

Bani transformed into her half human half serpent form and attacked Markat enraged...
Chuckling Markat pushed Jay in front of herself to stop Bani from attacking...

"So much feelings for my son...?weren't Aadi naagin supposed to be above all emotions...?aur tum jake mere bete pe diwani hogayi...?"
Markat asked mockingly ...

"You don't know the half of it..."
Bani said to Markat wrapping Jay in the coils of her serpent body and slamming her on the rocks...

"Bani...look I..."
Jay started but was interrupted by Bani..

"See what you are to her...just a pawn...And the loser that you are, you planned to take on me like this...?with that woman...?you think your mother will share the power once she attains them...?she will destroy you after she is done with you..."
Bani asked Jay tauntingly...

"Khair...to realize all that you need to have something in your top floor...par unfortunately voh tho hein he nahi...sirf kichad hein uske andar...if you had even a little akaal then you wouldn't have stooped so low for powers...and joining her tho bilkul bhi nahi..."

"You know why bholenath didn't give you powers even after being the Aadi naag...?because you are a coward...you hide behind people stronger than you and expect them to do the job for you...and yet you want everybody to respect you, even though you are such a backstabbing worm...Now run to your mama and hide behind her pallu...oh wait you can't do that either...because she is a bigger worm than you..."
She mocked throwing him to the feet of Markat battered...