VAni 3S: Mein Tera( Part 3b)

Bani fell back on the floor and closed her eyes resigned...She felt empty...

Bani sighed...
She was weakened...
She was human right now...
And she had to fight against a powerful naagcheel that had the powers of an Aadi naagin right now...
None of this seemed like a favourable combination...

But that didn't mean she would give up...
Powers or not she was the Aadi naagin...
She had her responsibilities, commitments and obligations...
Her powers may be gone but that didn't mean she was helpless...

Bani remembered what bholenath had said to her sometime ago...

"You protected my naagmani with your life in Satyug and returned it back to me without letting anything or anyone taint it...I'm giving it back to you my Aadi naagin..."

"You would need it in your fight against that naagcheel...You were born to annihilate her...Though it hurts me a lot to see one of my ardent devotees become so blinded by her pride...But i can't let her go either as it would mean world destruction...And aadi naagin, Only you can destroy her for good..."

A major factor of her fear of using naagmani was that its powers were so immense that it would corrupt minds...even ones that starts with noble intentions...

Bani closed her eyes and prayed to her Bholenath and also Naagraj Vasuki to stop her from being corrupted and carried away by the immense powers of naagmani...

"Aadi Naagin..."
She heard the voice speak in her mind...

"Know that I'm always there with you..."
The voice added...

Bani closed her eyes and invoked the powers of naagmani...
Suddenly she felt the powers of thousands of naag naagins flow through her veins...

The moment she decided that she would use the naagmani the future changed...

"Help me bholenath..."
She prayed as she walked towards where the new invincible Markat version 2.0 was at that moment fighting Veer...

Bani couldn't help but stare at how powerful, dangerous and intimidating he looked while he was fighting...

And at that moment she realized why bholenaath had chosen him her saathi...because Veer was her equal...
He was powerful enough to not be intimidated by her or become greedy of her powers...

She failed to accept that in Satyug but in Kalyug she was thankful for what happened...

Feeling her stare at him Veer grabbed Markat by her arms and threw her to the rocks sidelining her completely and then turned towards Bani...

He raised his eyebrows questioningly asking Bani if she had decided about using naagmani to which she nodded...

Markat turned towards her...

"Bani sharma..."
She called her mockingly...

"Sasuma..."
Bani called her walking towards the woman in slow motion...

Veer joined her and stood by her side ready to take charge in case anything went wrong...

"Wow...look at you...bright eyed and bushy tailed...Ready to fight me...that is so cute...I'm merciful today...so isiliye...I'll make your death swift and easy today..."
Markat cooed...

"Vaise I would have ran away if I were you...without your powers you wouldn't last much against me..."
She added...

"You drained my powers all right...but I'll defeat you anyway..."
Bani said confidently..