Chapter 21

***

***

A/N: My pronouns are she/her for anyone who's wondering since I've seen some of the readers are confused with what pronoun they should call me. I appreciate the effort of trying to be gender neutral tho😊

3rd person

Weeks have passed ever since that night and nothing that Yoongi tried to do to make the rest of the members understand did anything to help him.

The following weeks became torturous for the omega and instead of the situation getting better, it's turning the opposite of what he had hoped for.

He thought he'd give the rest some space and give them time to think about the truth behind the video and if that person in the video really was Yoongi.

But he got hopes too high again and his members failed to see the truth or maybe they're all just too stubborn to even make an effort on understanding and listening to Yoongi's side of the story.

At this point, he's already given up trying.

"Ugh, my body hurts so much."

"Don't worry, we have a few more days and we'll have a long rest period."

"We should go and take a short vacation."

"Where do you all want to go?"

Bangtan just finished another performance in another show for the second time this week and they only have a few more days to go before their long rest period.

They're in their reserved room backstage and are talking and laughing amongst each other.

Yoongi, on the other hand, has made it a habit of sitting in a corner alone and either taking a nap or is having a hard time catching his breath.

But whatever that seems to be going on to the omega, his members would not spare him a single look or ask him if he's alright.

Yoongi has already gotten used to this but not his omega.

Omegas need attention from the people they are most comfortable with or their pack mates always and Yoongi is trying hard to keep himself from going into a forced heat or being emotionally overwhelmed because his omega is calling out for his members.

Yoongi has gotten to the point where he had to use suppressants again and even got scent blockers that he got from Jihoon.

The doctor refused to give him any at first but the omega bagged him and even went on his knees just to receive some suppressants and scent blockers that would last him for their whole rest period.

It's very bad for Yoongi's body.

He already spent years with suppressants and is still recovering from his body getting used to not having some and now he's using them again.