FYI

It has come to our attention that there is a fake CP account that is copying Wolf. They have made an OC, but used many of Wolf's shit and said it's their thing. It was first noticed by Tobias who was suspicious because of the date they put in their bio (6-1-14), but he ignored it at first. It was only after a second account followed him that had the date in it that Tobias decided to ask them about it, since this is well known as a very personal date to Wolf. They denied it having anything to do with Wolf and said it held a personal meaning to them (Tobias can't remember exactly what they said but he says their explanation wasn't related to Wolf at all), so with no hard evidence of anything he dropped it. Fast forward a few weeks and an account that calls themselves The Unknown Curse started calling themselves a creepypasta, even claiming a lot of the same things that Wolf can do, such as turning into a giant black wolf (they said their OC can turn either into a black cat or a dire wolf). This was all fine and dandy. The CPs ignored this, until it became apparent that the account was saying that the date 6-1-14 was the date "The Unknown Curse" and Wolf started researching Slendershit together, using a day very personal to Wolf as part of the plot line for their character. When confronted by Wolf they refused to stop using that date. Due to the high significance of that personal date, it is disrespectful for it to be copied and used in an OC. So far Unknown Curse is still refusing to stop using that date, so we are left with no choice but to push for the removal of the accounts.