ONE GOAL " HAPPINESS"

Its 10 in the morning and everyone is sleeping, aside from lisa and jieun having sessions and usual staff doing there jobs. Even the rascals still doing there duties since they still don't have confirmation from seulgi.

JIEUN OFFICE

" limario, can we have a talk now?" Jieun said, lisa is under hypnotism.

" Unnie what do you want?" Limario blankly said

" Just want to talk, we only have talk and this is just second one, why you don't like me enough to talk?" Jeiun is having hard time to make limario open to her, his so close and hard to reach.

" Not in a mood unnie ok, just, just I'm fine" limario said then

" I'm going now unnie, please just " limario don't want to talk anymore

" Tsssk that limario kid is so hard, why she just don't want too, lily and luca seems fine to talk, but they don't talked about each other they somehow protect each sides" jieun thought and make a report about it

Joohyun wake up, she feels hungry already, she wish jisoo to make some stew. She loves jisoo stew it's her comfort food. She get up on bed, do her thing in bathroom it's lazy day today for her.

Last night she settle her obligation first, instructing seo and seungri about stuff. They even talked with Mr. MANoban. They decided that everyone is on low-key mode now which she don't mind at all.

" If priya is live where is he?" Joohyun thought, she's thinking is ever priya return back then mr. MANoban will push the marriage,

" But I love lisa" joohyun is having mix emotions, she shrugged it, it will just ruined her mood. She do some stretching before she will go down, but she caught something in her window.

"Lisa" joohyun whisper looking at lisa on the window, lisa line up her pet, shes at the back house where joohyun window have the view of her.

" I think she will shower her pets" joohyun continue looking at Lisa's doing, and she's right. Lisa get the hose, shampoo and soap for them.

" Jisoos!!" Joohyun loudly called names cause lisa starled her by stripping, lisa is wearing sports bra and boxer, lisa put her hair into messy bun, lisa turn on the faucet to shower lucy first.

" She giving me heart attack on this moment, but it's early and I feel hooot!" Joohyun still looking at Lisa's abs and her lower region which is visible in her boxer, it makes joohyun want to do things but.

" OMG im not pervert, the things you do to me lisa" joohyun said and she leave the window and clear her mind and go down to check the kitchen.

" Good morning young miss" kwang soo bowed to her, then joohyun greeted kwang soo, kwang soo is little older than her.

" Oppa what are you doing?" Joohyun asked while getting something to drink.

" Checking stocks young miss, I was informed that there's no work for you all" kwang soo checking whats inside the pantry.

" Yes I forgot, are you going to market now,?" Joohyun asked.

" Yes young miss" kwang soo check beverages.

" Can you wait little longer til jisoo unnie wake up, and asked her what she likes to have now I think she will cook something" joohyun said cause she heard some herbal food for seulgi to have to heal her fast