Kabanata 9

Matteo's POV

Flashback

3 years ago

I feel like a wild and hungry lion. I need to release this fuck*n thing inside of me. I can't control my self.

Im growling because off pain in my lower Abdomen. There is someting that wanted to explode.

"wag-wag po! maawa na po kayo!" she's screaming and begging. I saw it in her eyes the fear and pain.

I want to stop. But i can't. I need her, i need her body to release this fuck*n heat.

I don't know what happen to me. I feel like I'm ganna die if i can't release this fuck*n heat.

I'm stuttering "so-sorry bu-but, i need to do this." after i say those words.

I push her in the bed, i tied both off her hands on the head board.

"ma-maawa na po kayo, wa-wag niyo pong gawin to." she begging again.

I stood up and tore my polo. After that I took off my pants along with my boxer shorts and brief.

Pumaibabaw ako sa kanya, after I took off all my clothes.

I started kissing her aggressively and careless in her lips, down to her neck. I mark every part of her body.

Both of her breast peek after i tear off her blouse and brassiere. It cause more to inflame my lust to take her.

"please maawa po kayo, wag po." she groaning in pain, When i enter aggressively my crock to her pussy.

"so-sorry i-i hope you will forgive me f-for doing t-this" i said between of chasing of breath.

"i-i will make it up to y-you! i-I promise, I'll m-make it up to y-you baby."

Napalitan ng sigaw ang kaninang pagmamakaawa niya. I saw the pain in her angelic face. Even i want to be gentle, but i can't control myself.

She's screaming. Ahhhhhh!, she's crying. Then begging again to stop me from pumping aggressively.

I'm guilty, at nararamdaman ko ang sakit na nararamdaman nya.

I have nothing else to say, to reduce the pain she feel. I want to caress her face at sabihing wag ng manlaban para hindi ito masyadong masaktan.

"So-sorry! "

......

That dream again. I frustratedly comb my hair. I always got a nightmare. I don't know the meaning of that dream. It almost 2 years when it was started. Paulit-ulit kong napapanaginipan ang bagay na yun . Same scenario and same character that girl and me.

Hindi ko alam kung bakit ko yun napapanaginipan. I don't know the woman in my dream . Pero paulit ulit siyang pumapasok sa panaginip ko.

For almost 2 years , i ignored that dream. Maybe because i thought that was a simple dream and it was only created of my imagination. Pero parang may mali. Parang totoo ang lahat ng yon.

Phone rang*

It was Boston, my younger brother.

"Mat! Where are you?" Boston ask on phone.

"in my condo, why?" i ask.

" mom had a heart attack" nanlaki ang mata ko dahil sa aking narinig. Napabangon ako bigla.

"where is she?" i ask. I took the key of my car over the table while waiting to Boston's answer. Hindi na ako nagpalit dahil maayos naman ang damit ko, agad akong umalis para pumunta ng hospital. I think that was my fault, kung bakit inatake si mom. nag-away kasi kami ni dad last night. Dad wanted me to work for him, to his company. But i started my own business, i want to build my own empire.