Epilogue

After her shocking loss to Anthiese Aither Nautilea slowly walks toward the dressing room to change. On her way to the dressing room, she hears a familiar voice.

"That was quite the loss back there." The voice says.

"Your point being?" Responded Nautilea in an aggravated tone.

The owner of the mysterious voice ignores her tone." You have only lost a battle my child even the greatest lose battles from time to time, even me."

"And just who are you?" Said Nautilea skeptically.

"I am called many names such as the dragon sister, the Valkyrie but you know me as-"

"Aunt Brunnhilda! I thought you weren't coming, oh my God I just lost in front of you." Said Nautilea as she cycles through surprised to fear.

"And I lost a battle that resulted in me being dethroned and my tyrannical and greedy younger brother reigned over the dragons and made his word law."

"Well, I guess my thing seems trivial compared to that," Nautilea said

Brunnhilda takes Nautilea's hands in hers." the point of the anecdote wasn't to belittle your feeling but to remind you that every battle lost is a lesson."

"Because if you never lost your throne you would've never formed the High Valkyrie and then there wouldn't be any Valkyrie. The world would be drastically different." Said Nautilea thoughtfully

"Which means" urged Brunnhilda

"That this loss is just temporary."

"Bingo."

"Thank you Aunt Brunnhilda" Nautilea said embracing her aunt

"Anytime sweetie, and do me a favor keep this between you and me alright."

"Ok, I'm guessing you'll want to see Efram too."

"No, I came to see you, your mom and aunt are the one came to see Efram."

"Ok take care."

Nautilea waved as her aunt slipped back into the shadows away sight. Although her words still had an impact they did not overpower the shame Nautilea felt after such a loss. She would have to dedicate as much time as she could to get better to prove herself. She couldn't lose again, she wouldn't lose again.