Expensive Hints

@ PBParker

@ QueenB_M_totheJ_, @ NedwardLeeds_loves_StrWrs, remember that weekend? MJ was mad at me for missing decathlon practice, so I took her shopping, and then we had a movie night

@ QueenB_M_totheJ_, @ NedwardLeeds_loves_StrWrs, remember that weekend? MJ was mad at me for missing decathlon practice, so I took her shopping, and then we had a movie night. And she used to say we weren't her friends, ha!

@ QueenB_M_totheJ_: Don't push your luck, loser. Although that was a fun day. I got to drag a member of the so called "superior gender" around all day to do my bidding.

@ NedwardLeeds_loves_StrWrs: Wow. I was just going to say that it was fun to hang out with you guys. You know, it's probably good that MJ wouldn't become a super villain, because she's terrifying, but her reasons would be justified. Thank Thor that she wants to work her way up to world domination the hard way.

@ QueenB_M_totheJ_: well, at least you're not completely dumb, nerd. Love you too.

@ LORDOFTHUNDER: HELLO, YOUNG MIDGARDIAN FRIEND OF TONY-S DHUDBODIUBDLJDHOKDHOJCGOUD PETER! —————————————-———————————THE EYE OF HAWK HAS GIVEN ME A BOX LIKE DEVICE AND SHOWED ME HOW TO USE THIS GRAM OF INSTA! I AM ANSWERING YOUR THANKS, ALTHOUGH I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I HAVE DONE. GOODBYE, FRIEND OF PETER!!

@ NedwardLeeds_loves_StrWrs: well.... that just happened. I'm going to go pass out now.

@ I_Am_IronMan: sorry for Thor, everyone. Hawkeye is being punished at the moment for giving him a phone.

@ Betty_reporter_Brandt: Question, why did Ned not go shopping with you? I looked back at my old messages, he was free that day. I had a doctors' appointment, but he texted multiple times about being bored. Also, the purse in the photo? That @PBParker bought for @QueenB_M_totheJ_ ? Isn't that like a really expensive brand? There's something going on here...

@ Flash_spideyfan_Thompson: yeah, right. That's probably the most expensive thing Penis Parker has ever been near in his entire life. Like when they let poor kids go on expensive vacations for charity.

@ Flash_spideyfan_Thompson has been blocked from commenting on this feed