GUUUUYS

Hey guys it's me Lei your author,

I'm sorry for not updating earlier, I wasn't able to publish a chapter earlier bcoz it was too long it have 3978 words and the Wattpad didn't allowed me to published it that's why I was not able to update, maybe later or tomorrow, I'm still editing that chapter to make it short or cut it earlier but it REALLY CUTTED SOME PART that's why I didn't published I need to rethink of the deleted parts or change the terms soooo...

Forgive me guys for not updating as soon as possible.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE

244 readers and 30 votes!!!!!

Thank you so much guys!

I am very happy that I made you laugh and smile with my story, btw this is my First ever book guys.

Thank you so much for the support,
I hope you'll continue to read this book guys!

Don't forget to follow me guys, I need also a followers to make my book popular, I really wanna share my NOT-SO-GOOD-BOOK to everyone to open there eyes that whether you like it or not you should accept that this generation that consist of a lot of gender identities.

If you are homophobic,rl religious, or have own perspective then deal it with yourself don't deal it with other people, if you can't accept stay still and shut the fuck your mouth up.
Please if you can't respect any gender identities then please you better shut up or just talk with unbiased issue or topics infront of them about their gender identity.

Most of the people especially teens, have a gender crisis because they really don't know of who they really are, please if someone opened up to you about their gender crisis please, talk with them kindly, properly, equally and encourage them to let themselves to be free from what they are holding back to discover their true identity.

Please let's help each other...

Respect one another...

Keep safe and God bless!

_Leiii