murmurs

As I woke up in the morning, I found Irene hugging me, and same as well to me I found myself hugging her back

I gently removed her hug and slowly get up, I think she's not that heavy sleeper is it just she loves the feeling of when someone's hugging her or she's hugging some things

I went to the bathroom first and wash her bra and put it into the dryer,

I wash my face and grab my toothbrush and toothpaste after minutes of brushing my tooth I walk towards the wardrobe and pick clothes bcoz later on after I prepare everything I'll woke up Joohyun and let her do her things after we finish alour breakfast

I went to the bath room and took a bath first before reheating our food last night, I put it in the ref so we can eat it now...

I turn on the shower and start cleaning myself...

And I think about Jennie, what should I tell herbl later? Is she going to be mad? Be disgust again? Approved? I don't know I'm nervous by the fact that I don't know what will she react later...

But I need to do this for Irene and so that I can clear things out that I'll treat her as my sibling or BESTFRIEND nothing more...

Honestly right now, I mean yesterday I didn't think about Jennie for the whole time when I'm Joohyun, I think I'm fine, I feel completely comfortable and happy around Joohyun, Lol perks of having a long time crush with her and start dating her who will not right? But seriously I'm sincerely happy with I'm with her, I know it's too fast but we all know the sayings about "We never know when and who we fall in love with" but I'm not using it as my excuse about Jennie, I'm too hurt with my one sided love since then, so I think it's time for me to move on and let go...

I'm not using Irene neither taking her as my rebound no, definitely no.
I'll never ever do that over someone, every people in the world deserve to be loved by someone who loves them back and ofcourse they loved duh...
But I am not also saying that if you love that person they should love you back, no what I mean is when you love someone show them in way of stating your true intentions and try self then if they'll love you back romantically then that's it...

So as I finished my bath I swear my robe and went to my personal table where my make ups and artist things is, I turn on the blower to dry my hair while looking at Irene who's peacefully sleeping while hugging a pillow hmm a cutie,

I don't know but you know everything that Irene's doing is perfect, she's still elegant, she's still cute, she's still beautiful and she's still lovely...

No wonder why the north Korean people clap their fucking hands after Irene's loud breathing bcoz they perform there peek a boo and bad not and after that she introduced their group and speech I forgot about her speech there but, YES JUST BECAUSE OF HER FUCKING LOUD BREATHING ALL OF THE FUCKING AUDIENCE INSIDE A LARGE THEATER, AUDITORIUM OR PERFORMANCE ROOM CLAP THEIR HANDS LOUDLY FUCK THAT WAS SO ICONIC YOU KNOW, THAT'S A FUCKING ICONIC ONLY MY BABE CAN DO THAT HUH?!

Lol so as I finish my blower I apply just a fucking little just not to make myself looks pale outside when we go out you know I need to be somehow atleast attractive bcoz there's a lot of fans, bashers, paparazzi, reporters that we might encounter later or soon so it's better to make myself atleast somehow attractive

I walk to my wardrobe and wear my outfit which I prepared earlier before I took a bath...