Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Ellie stormed past him and stripped her sheets off her bed, “I’m not even putting these in my washing machine, have you seen them they need burning!”

“A bit of  gargoyle snot never hurt anyone,” Lucifer said sitting on the edge of the bed.

“Oh well that makes me feel so much better!” she hissed, throwing the sheets in the bin and finding some fresh ones out.

“Make yourself useful and put these on the bed,” she said throwing them at him.

He looked at the bed then at the sheets in disbelief and huffed, “You’re taking the piss right, I’m the devil I don’t do women's work!”

Ellie laughed at him and prodded him in the chest, “That’s sexist!”

“I don’t care women were made for shit like that, I wouldn’t know where to begin.”

He couldn’t believe she was being serious, he was not putting sheets on a bed no chance, not with God watching and mocking. “Do it yourself you’re the one that upset Ernie.” He snapped.

“And you’re the one who brought that thing in here, so it’s your fault!” she sighed in frustration.

“Not happening love,” he told her throwing the sheets back at her.

“Oh move,” she hissed, pushing him out of the way and putting them on the bed.

While she was making the bed he started being nosey through her boxes and she got more pissed off with him.

“Do you mind that is private,” she screamed when he found her diary and started reading it.

“Everything you do and everything you think is my business now, so you won’t be needing this anymore and who is Aiden?” he asked when he saw his name in a love heart.

“He was a boy from school, not that it is any of your business!” she snapped snatching it from him.

“He’ll be in prison next week,” he informed her.

Ellie looked at him in confusion, “What why? How would you know that?”

“He just killed someone,” he said with a smirk.

She was about to ask more questions when he waved his hand over the mirror and she was shocked to see Aiden killing someone then looking confuse at the dead body infront of him, it was then that she realised that Lucifer had somehow caused it, “You made him do that?” she screamed.

“Yep so easily influenced.” He said closing the vision before them.

“Any other men in your life that I need to take care of?” he muttered lying back down on the freshly made bed.

“Like I’m going to tell you, after what you just did!”

“That’s alright I’ll just read your mind and find out, got to get rid of the competition baby. Even though there isn’t much to compete against I mean come on who would be able to resist this?” He asked waving a hand over his body.

She hated that he was right, he was gorgeous, the most gorgeous man she had ever seen and he wanted her. She would have been flattered if he wasn’t the devil.

“What would happen if I killed someone?” she asked.

She had realised that Gabriel said that the child she and Lucifer were meant to have would have her purity but what if she wasn’t pure.

“Why, if someone has done something to you then I can deal with it you don’t need to get your hands dirty.” He offered.

It wasn’t the answer she was looking for though and huffed, “But what if I did?”

“Then you would come to hell when you died if that is where you are going with this,” he said with a sigh.

She smiled at him, that was what she needed to do, she needed to find someone and kill them, then she wouldn’t be pure and their child could never destroy humanity.

“You want to kill someone?” he asked, realising that she was set on making sure their child could never enter heaven.

“No I was just wondering,” she muttered.

“You want to get rid of me?” he asked, looking hurt.

“Of course I do!”

He got up and grabbed her pushing her onto the bed and started to kiss her, she struggled against him for a while but he influenced her mind to give into him and soon she was kissing him back.  He sucked her neck gently as he pulled her clothes off and his own and positioned himself and with one strong thrust her virginity was gone.

“No what are you doing?” she gasped, finally coming to her senses.

It hurt like nothing she had felt and the tears were burning in her eyes from the pain, but the pain was replaced with something she could only describe as bliss as he worked her body up into a frenzy.

When he had finished she felt cold and wanted her back against her, wanted to feel the warmth of his body again, but that’s when it hit her, she had just done what she had been told not to by Gabriel, she had just given the devil her virginity.

“What the hell?” he growled.

“What?” she asked startled by his aggressive tone.

“You can’t have children?” he asked hoping that he had sensed it wrong.

Ellie looked at him in confusion, she had never been told that but she was only eighteen and had no reason to find it out. Lucifer was horrified she couldn’t bear his children, but she was his mate, his queen there was no one else that was made for him it was and would only ever be her.

He didn’t understand what was happening, it was set out in the prophecy that his queen would bear his child, but he could sense it when he had sex with her that she couldn’t have any children. It was impossible for the prophecy to be wrong, but he knew for certain she was the one, so what was going on he wondered furiously.