heaser's wedding with dabby

This is partly based off of true events that is not a joke anyways enjoy Heaser's backstory???

One day heaser was in church praying that God would get rid of Rantaro amami because she knew her friend was bringing him as a plus one. Heaser hated Rantaro because he sits in..... I don't know how to say it *gulps cutely* CHAIRS!!!???? And it gets worse he *sighs cutely* puts his finger on his lip SIGNALING PEOPLE TO BE QUITE!!!!

Just thinking about it made heaser mad she didn't know why her friend liked him so much.

After Heaser's trip she went home to get ready for her wedding at chimmy- I mean jakey d III's house. Heaser put on her nicest dress and a pair of white tights. Heaser thought about Dabby and how ratchet he was going to look in that suit. Heaser blushed at the thought. Then she realized she was being unchristan she ran to the nearest holy water cabinet in the house and blessed herself. Heaser felt extremely uncomf at her actions.

Heaser got into a car with the bridesmaid, best man, and the prist and some uber driver or something heaser didn't really know him but it seemed his name was colm (pronounce coal-m)

They arrived at jakey d III'S house.when they entered heaser had a heavenly bouquet but no Dabby she freaked out. Her friend Benedict was "introducing" her plus ones the everyone.

Later heaser found a phone which her eyes must have been seeing a little wonky because she seen a........ CURSE WORD!!!!!! She tried to throw it down the stairs then Dabby and Jakey D came through the door so heaser decided not to smash the phone ( it was jakey D III's anyway) after that Heaser's nails needed to be painted (for some reason idk no one cared) and heaser was being really picky with the colour so it took like 25 minutes and heaser wasn't even dressed.

All Heaser's friends waited outside in the cold along with Dabby. Then sangwoo ran the trampoline with Dabby and started jumping. Heaser then came outside and said "guys I was in the bathroom getting dressed when I felt the urge to do my squats so squated down and said 'gotta do my squats' then my tights ripped". Jakey D and Benedict burst out laughing that's when heaser realizes Sangwoo had DABBBY!!!!!!

Everyone ran over to sangwoo then sangwoo through Dabby into the netals then jakey D grabbed Dabby then slipped on a slide and into netals while heaser screamed "GET DABBY" Benedict tried to help but shes too socially awkward for that.

Eventually jakey D got up and had Dabby then it was time for heaser and Dabby to get married. Heaser made sure to sign a prenup. "you may now bolg an cus" "🥺👉 👈 but that's unchristan" said Heaser "YOU KNOW WHAT THATS IT" jakey D said before ripping Dabby's head off. Then jakey d ran off and hid Dabby.

Later heaser still couldn't find Dabby after aimless calls with no one "where did the mean girl put you?" Next heaser when she stressed she said " Play. Heather"

Meanwhile with Dabby he was in a drawer. Jakey D had invited her home boy Sou hiyori over. Sou was looking for a knife when all of a sudden he Dabby. Sou took Dabby out of the drawer and stuck his head back on. Sou hugged Dabby in hopes he would wake up. Sou felt oddly attached to Dabby. But he put Dabby back with his fixed head.

"DABBY!!!!" Heaser screamed "my ears it looks like i just killed a man" Benedict said imitating Imalexx. Heaser made sure to sit 2 metres away from Dabby.

When heaser went home she forgot Dabby. Sou seen dabby again but introduced himself this time "in sou hiyori" "im Dabby Dabby my wife forgot me here" sou brought Dabby a big hug and said he would take better care of him. Then (666 words spooky) dabby smiled. After that Dabby and Sou spent more time together then Sou asked Dabby out and they started dating.

A month later heaser found out and tried to kill Sou but (just like in the game) failed miserably. Then heaser got with Bakugou, kokichi and snake kokichi. But in the end stayed with kokichi they're still together and so are sou and Dabby