Movie Night

Warning: daddy kink, spanking, choking, degrading kink, edging, dom Charlie, sub reader.

You had plan this movie date at Charlie's place a week ago. One day you were talking about old classics and movie stuff when he mentioned he had never seen psycho before and neither had you. You remember him saying that it was kind of embarrassing considering the love you both had for classic and iconic movies, so you both decided to watch it together.

You arrived to his place wearing a comfy outfit because of the weather and the fact that you were just going to cuddle in the couch and watch the movie, well that's what you thought, but you would always were cute underwear just in case, you decide to wear your new white lace lingerie set underneath your oversize cardigan and sweatpants, hoping Charlie would want to see it, after the movie.

He greeted you with a kiss on the cheek and told you to get comfortable on his couch, while he made some popcorn and prepare the snacks, you brought his favorite gummies and a bottle of wine.

He took a seat next to you in the coach, putting his arm around your waist to get closer to you, he held you in that position for the first 20 minutes of the movie, but then your head started to get heavy so you rested it on his shoulder, his scent soon filled your senses, you always liked the way he smelled, it was always a mixture of peppermint and coffee, it always made you feel at home. He was wearing a wool red sweater and black jeans, the sweater felt soft and cozy against your cheek, making you comfortable and kind of sleepy.

"Oh darling, are you already falling sleep?" he asked you and kissed the top of your head.

"No No, am paying attention, I promise" you said and removed your head from his shoulder to focus your eyes on the tv in front of you.

"Hmm, you are lying"

"No, im not"

"Okay if you say so" he said

After a couple of minutes you felt his hand on your thigh, you tried to not think about it, but the blood was already rushing to your cheeks, he probably notice because you could feel his eyes on you, his other hand wrapped around your throat and he leaned forward to kiss your temple, then his lips travelled to your cheek and close to your mouth.

"Charlie No, we promised we were going to watch it" you said in a shaky tone cutting him off, but he didn't let go of your throat, instead he squeezed it a little bit harder and whispered in your ear, "Yes we promised, but we both know it's pretty boring. Besides I bet you can't stop thinking about it, can you pet?" It was true, your mind will always go to that place when you were this close to him, and you couldn't help it.

"You always knew this was going to end with me fucking your little pussy" he whispered again in your ear.

A moan escaped your mouth without even thinking and you pressed your legs together.

"But don't worry darling if you want to keep watching the movie you can do that, but I'm going to focus on something else" he said and moved the hand on your thigh higher, almost touching your sensitive area, you felt his fingers play with the waistband of your pants while he kissed your neck. You wanted him so bad, you didn't care about the stupid movie anymore. Your eyes looked down to see his hand go inside your pants, but suddenly he grabbed you by the throat again and made you look at him in the eyes. "You said you wanted to watch this movie so that what you are going to do kitten, I'm going to play with this pussy and if I catch you looking I'm going to stop, do you understand?" he asked squeezing your throat even harder this time.

"Yes" you managed to say in a whisper.

"Yes what?" he asked

"Yes Daddy"