Tennis Class

Warnings: choking, degrading kink, public sex, age gap.

Your father made you take tennis classes at this new sport club that opened near your house, you weren't much of a sport girl but he had already paid for it, so you might as well just try.

For the past three weeks you notice this really hot guy that played tennis there too, he would always use the field after you tennis class with your dad. He was tall, with dark medium hair and had the most unique and attractive features you've ever seen. You couldn't help but blush every time you saw him, he would always say good morning to you and your dad and give you and soft smile with a gentle head nod. You wondered what his name was, or if he was single or how old he was. This silly crush of your was driving you insane, he wasn't even your age, he was probably younger than your dad but he was definitely not your age.

One day your dad wasn't feeling right, he had a stomach ache so he didn't want to go to the tennis class this time, so you called you best friend to come join you, she already knew everything about your stupid crush so she was excited to finally see him. Your dad never let you wear your tennis skirts to the class because he said "they were short and inappropriate" which doesn't make sense to you because they are tennis skirts after all, but you decided to finally wear one today, it was your favorite one because it was white so it matched perfectly with your black top, and your light pink sport shoes and white tennis socks.

Your class started 15 minutes late today, so by the time you were almost done Charlie was already waiting for his turn to use the field, he was on the outside, sitting on the benches for the public watching you, you could feel his eyes on you as you kept playing, you couldn't even focus anymore, your heart was beating fast and you started feeling kind of dizzy and anxious about this situation. You fell by accident trying to hit the ball, your body hit the floor and you scratched your knee pretty bad, you tried to get back up but as soon as you tried to incorporate yourself you saw a pair of white sneakers in front of you, you looked up seeing Charlie, he kneeled in front of you and asked if you were okay. He was even more attractive this up close, your mind couldn't even articulate a proper answer but then your friend came rushing to your side asking you the same thing.

"Yeah I'm okay, im sorry" you said trying to get up, but your knee was giving you a lot of pain, an ouch escaped your mouth and Charlie tried to catch you so you wouldn't fall again, you felt his big hand on your arm trying to hold you.

"There is a first aid kit on the bathroom, you can go there if you want" he said.

"Oh- okay, I just don't think I can get up by myself" you said trying not to look at him, you felt pathetic trying to ask for his help, but before you could say anything your friend said, "Maybe you could help her sir, I don't think I can carry her all the way to the bathroom".

You gave her a no please look with your eyes, hoping she would get it, you weren't going to do that, you couldn't even look at him without blushing.

"Of course, no problem" he said trying to get you up from the floor.

"You don't have to carry me im fine, maybe just let me lean on you, I don't want to cause you problems" you said

"I promise it okay, but if you feel more comfortable that way will do it" he said and warped his arm around your waist helping you to get up, you leaned into him, limping your injured knee.

"Okay so, ill see you on the club cafeteria later" your friend said , winking at you, you knew exactly what she was doing, she was trying to get you alone with him so you could have a shot, you hoped Charlie hadn't seen that.

Making your way to the bathroom he guide you to the men's room.

"I'm not sure I can go there" you said