Chapter 3 《Gifts》

"I see, someone still has the sleeping bag I gave them before I left, I feel special" you say teasingly to Aizawa pretending to wipe a tear, you couldn't see it but his cheeks were slightly tinted pink.

~Flashback to after your graduation~

"Shota, Hizashi, Nemuri!" You yelled practically panting as you ran to them with three gift bags in hand. Each containing gifts specially picked for each one of them.

All three looked at you confused, wondering why you have gift bags. Finally reaching them you took a few deep breath to catch your breath, "I...I'm so sorry you guys but I have to leave to the U.S tomorrow because of family matters" you stated on the brink of tears.

All looked at you with a sad expression and on the verge of tears. "W-why didn't you let us know sooner?" Shota asked, making you tear up.

"I-I wanted to b-but I was too scared t-to, I don't want to l-lose you guys, and I only found out last week" you say now fully crying, causing the others to start crying too.

"You won't lose us you idiot" Shota says flicking your forehead, "what made you think that? We'll always be here for you" Nemuri chimes in while wiping her tears. Hizashi doesn't say anything as he's crying his eyes out and pulling you into a hug, squeezing the life out of you.

"H--H-Hizashi your s-squeezing me to tight" you say trying to loosen his grip on you. After hearing your struggle Nemuri and Shota helped to pry Hizashi off of you.

"I-I got each one of you a gift that I think you will each like and will remind you of me" you say half jokingly with a smile and tears still rolling down your cheek as you handed each one of them a gift bag. After giving each one a gift bag you tell them to open it.

Hizashi being the first to open his gift, he pulls out headphones along with a pair of sunglasses similar to the one he always wore. Again breaking out in tears he engulfed you in a hug, "thank you y/n, I love it!" Hizashi says squeezing you even tighter.

Nemuri was the next to open her gift, she pulled out a burgundy utility belt along with a burgundy mask. Tears coming out of her eyes she ran up and huged you, "this is what I kept telling you about for my hero costume, thank you y/n, I'll always have them with me and use them" Nemuri says while pulling away from the hug.

Lastly it was Shotas turn to open his gift, slowly he pulled out a yellow sleeping bag along with yellow goggles. "Sleeping bag?" Shota questions you. You nod in response, "you said you were going to be an underground hero right? Well I got you a sleeping bag so you could sleep wherever you want" you responded sheepishly, but with a cheerful smile, making Shota and the other chuckel in response.

"Thank you y/n, I'll be sure to put it in good use along with the goggles" Shota says pulling you into a hug. Causing your face to heat up, and that didn't go unnoticed by Nemuri and Yamada.

You and Shota pull away from the hug each of you with a slight tint of pink on your cheeks. Looking over you see Nemuri and Hizashi smirking and giggling, you ignore it and try to avert their attention to something else.

"B-before I leave do you guys want to hang out?" You ask sadly.

"YESSS! We can't just let little y/n leave without a good last memory with us!" Hizashi says pulling everyone into a group hug.

"I'm not disappearing Hizashi, I'll make sure to come back once things are settled in the U.S. I promise" you say reassuring the three.

~End of flashback~

Aizawa still in the sleeping bag turns slightly to face you. "I'm not the only one who still has and uses the gifts you got us back then....but you are special" he says mumbling the last part then rolling back around.

It takes you a while to process his words but when you do your face turns a shade of pink. You heard the last bit he mumbled, 'you are special' those words echos in your head while try to compose yourself. That didn't go unnoticed by the class either, the girls in the class from what you could see were internally screeching and gushing at what had Aizawa just said to you.

Quickly trying to change the subject you turn around to face the class, "so does anyone have any questions for me? If you do please also tell me your name too" You said, as your face was still a little pink.

Surprisingly to you, right after you asked almost all students had their hand in the air eager to ask you a question.

You pointed to a boy with red spikey hair, "Kirishima Eijiro, how do you know Present Mic, Midnight, Principal Nezu and Aizawa?" He asked with a look fo curiosity on his face, making all other students looking at you curiously as well.

"Well, I graduated from U.A along with them while Nezu was principal then, they were my closest friends but sadly I had to leave to the U.S after our graduation"

After answering that question your pointed to the boy with green hair who seemed really eager to ask you a question.

"I-I'm Midorya Izuku, if you don't mind, what is your quirk and can you explain it?" He asked nervously but in his eyes yiu could see the excitement. All other students ears perked up at the question since they were fascinated by it earlier.

"My quirk is called subzero, I can generate ice, snow and cold temperatures from my body to create weapons, objects or ice/snow creatures you saw earlier..." you paused creating small snow kitty that roamed around the room.

The students eyes followed the kitty around in awe and amazement as it snuggled up againts some of their legs. You noticed Aizawa slightly perked up hearing the slight meow coming from the snow kitty which made you giggle.

"Anothed added factor to my quirk is that I can heal other with it" you continued on explaining while the students listened in enthusiasticly. As you finished explaining your quirk you released your quirk and the snow kitty melted. You saw the sad look of some of the students when they saw the kitty melt which made you chuckel.

Continuing on with the questions, you made it through every students question, and yes even Minetas but after he asked an inappropriate questioned you used your quirk surrounding him in snow turning him into a snowman for the rest of the questions. Making the whole class cheer for you, even Bakugou slightly cheered, with his look of approval, though he was one to always be hot headed and scoff at people.

~❄~

Again, thank you for reading

Again, thank you for reading. Please let me know if there's anything I need to change or if you have any feedback, I would really appreciate it~

Stay safe and have an amazing day ❤~