3

Okay, so this story will mostly be in third POV until I actually put in a POV for someone I just find third POV easier to write in. Anyways, hope you guys like this chapter.

Bakugou stared at Kirishima with wide eyes, he really called him Suki, how was he supposed to react, Kirishima had a hand clasped over his mouth and fear ran through him, they stared at each other. One with shock and they other in fear. Bakugou made his way closer to Kirishima, the red head's chest was pounding, his mind was racing with thoughts and he trembled with anxiousness of the possibilities that were to come next, he shut his eyes tightly and tried taking deep breaths, he didn't mean to say it, it just slipped out "Oi shitty hair" Bakugou said and Kirishima whipped his head towards Bakugou's direction, eyes widen as he looked into the blondes eyes "yes, Bakugou?" Kirishima said surprisingly calm when he was freaking out on the inside. Bakugou looked into the red heads eyes and sighed "don't beat yourself up, it's just a nickname, besides I don't care if it's you calling me by my first name, you're not just anyone Kirishima" Bakugou said looking away, obviously avoiding eye contact. Kirishima beamed his famous toothy grin "Eijirou" he said and Bakugou looked at him confused "what?" the blonde alpha asked and Kirishima smiled even wider "call me Ei then" Kirishima said with a slight blush but his smile remained and Bakugou felt his corners of his mouth tilt up into a slight smile and nodded "I guess this is a thing now" he said and Kirishima raised a brow at him.

Bakugou chuckled a bit and splashed the red haired omega playfully, the omega grinned mischievously as the two teenagers played in the pool and splashed each other, laughing as they finally got out, Bakugou threw a towel at the red head whos hair was down due to their previous activities in the pool. If Bakugou was being honest, Kirishima didn't look that bad with his hair down, he looked cute actually, Bakugou admired how strong Kirishima was and how he liked working out even though it was very unomega like, he liked how Kirishima would always ramble about manliness and how much he admire Crimson Riot and hoped to be like him one day. Bakugou had noticed his feelings about the red haired omega, he just didn't want to admit it to himself or anyone else. He was actually kinda glad he was paired up with Kirishima because he knew there are feelings between them other than friendship, he wanted to actually ask Kirishima out but this situation is actually better. Having a family with Kirishima wouldn't be that bad, the thought of him and Kirishima having a child is actually nice, his inner alpha is excited about seeing Kirishima pregnant with his kid.

<><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Todoroki admired Izuku from a far, he was currently preparing lunch for the both of them, they started watching a show together and it was getting good. He was quickly working with the food because pretty soon the commercials would be over and he doesn't want to miss what would happen next. Todoroki smiled to himself as he watched Izuku from the corner of his eye, Izuku was nuzzling a couch pillow and purring to himself as he threw a small blanket over self and smiling. Todoroki blushed a bit and walked towards where Izuku is and handed him his food "enjoy" He said and took his seat next to Izuku and they ate in comfortable silence "next week" Izuku said suddenly with a blush on his face as he rubbed the back of his neck "next week is when we will go into heat, uh I know that we have to do this no matter what but" Izuku said as his face grew hotter and redder, Todoroki listened carefully and stared at him, waiting patiently for Izuku to finish where he was getting at "I never did anything with anyone before so can you go gentle?" Izuku pleaded and looked all around the room while fidgeting with his hands and Todoroki smiled kindly "of course Midoriya, I wouldn't do anything you're not comfortable or okay with" he said and Izuku smiled slightly.

They watched Tv in comfortable silence once again and ended up falling asleep midway of an episode. Izuku's head on Todoroki's shoulder and Todoroki with his head thrown over the edge of the couch. the blanket on both of them and the pillows on the floor. The only sound was the tv and their soft snoring can be heard.

Ah! It's short I know but I have school soon so enjoy this quick chapter, I just love KiriBaku/BakuKiri and TodoDeku, the next chapter will be with the other ships don't worry the all get their time, I also think each chapter should be about one ship fully and it just rotates like that. A concept, yeah that will definitely be the case. Anyways what should be the show TodoDeku was watching, I have no clue. Next chapter will be MomoJiro or ShinKami. See you guys on the next update! Thank you for reading! Means a lot.