Chapter 5: Weird ass clothes...

We come two see our two favorite transfer students on the stolen bike going down the side of the highway, often narrowly missing cars. Ryuko was driving, while Y/N was sitting behind her, not entirely sure as to why she brought him along. He lightly tapped her shoulder, causing her to loose her focus and serve, avoiding a car by just a few inches. She turns and looks at him angrily.

Ryuko: The hell! I'm trying to- Wait, when'd you get here?!

Y/N: What?! You grabbed me when we were in the school! Did you forget that?

Ryuko turns back straight, blushing lightly.

Ryuko: O-Oh... right. Sorry, I kind of did that without thinking. Thanks for your help by the way. Without you, it would've been hard to get away from that guy.

Y/N: No problem. Now, mind telling me where we're going?

Ryuko: To an old place. Something I need to do.

Well that wasn't vague at all. However, she had a rather sad expression when she said that, so Y/N decided not to push any further.

————————————————

After a few hours of driving, Ryuko finally stopped the bike at a large house that looked like it was destroyed in a blaze. She got off without saying anything and walked up to the ruins, with Y/N following close behind. As they passed the front entrance, Y/N saw a plate on one of the walls.

Y/N: thoughts "Isshin and Ryuko Matoi...." where have I heard that name before?

Y/N was pondering this as he followed Ryuko into the middle of the ruins, where she stopped suddenly. For a few moments she stared at the ruins, then suddenly she plunged her scissor into the ground and knelt beside it.

Ryuko: Father.... I'm sorry. I wasn't able to find your killer. If only I was a stronger....

Ryuko continued staring at the ground, before Y/N knelt beside her and put his hand on her shoulder, trying to comfort her. She flinched, and then relented, and began to sob into Y/N's shoulder. After a moment, she looked up at him, and they locked eyes. But before anything could happen, the ground underneath them opened up, and they began falling through a dark pit, constantly getting scraped and scratched by the rough edges of the walls around them. After a moment, the small hole opened up into a massive room with towering piles of cloth. They both hit the ground with a thud. Ryuko was the first to stand back up.

Ryuko: I never knew we had a basement this big.

She looked around for a moment, then called out into the darkness.

Ryuko: Y/N! You ok?!

She heard shuffling a few feet away from her. From a pile of assorted clothes emerged Y/N.

Y/N: Yeah, I'm fine. These clothes broke our fall. And why are there so many- ah!

Y/N flinched for a moment a clutched his leg.

Y/N: Shit... I think I re-opened some cuts from before...

Ryuko looked at her own arm, seeing it to be dripping blood as well. She looked back towards Y/N.

Ryuko: Yeah. Me too. Now come on, let's find a way out of here.

Y/N nodded and stood up. Then they both heard a voice echo through the dark room.

???: More....give me... more...

Ryuko looked at Y/N. He shook his head, and motioned for them to back away.

???: More..I need.. MORE!

Suddenly, up from a pile of clothes shot a black and red.... sailor uniform? It grabbed Ryuko and pushed her against the wall.

Uniform: Put me on! I need more! Don't make me go back to sleep!

Using its sleeves, it tore off Ryuko's shirt, exposing her bra. She quickly shot an embarrassed look at
Y/N, who was rapidly approaching to help her.

Ryuko: Stay back! D-Don't look!

Y/N rolled his eyes at Ryuko's embarrassment.

Y/N: I don't think you have your priorities stra- AH!?

Suddenly, Y/N was grabbed as he passed another pile of cloth. It pulled him into it, and he saw what grabbed him.

It was a standard black dress suit. Like what grabbed Ryuko, it seemed to have eyes in its chest. Then it started speaking, a female voice this time.

Suit: Don't worry about her! Put me on! Your blood! I NEED MORE!

The suit began stripping him. He tried to fight it, but the battle from before as well as the fall had left him barely able to stand. It pulled off his clothes, then put itself over top of him.

Suit: See? I'm a perfect fit! Now feed me more blood!

As the suit spoke, Y/N could feel his skin being pierced by what felt like hundreds of small needles. But then, he felt.... rejuvenated. Like all his lost strength had suddenly returned to him. Then the suit changed. The fabric hardened around him and started covering his body, and a cover of it rose and formed around his head. For a moment he couldn't see anything, but then the fabric seemed to stretch and bend around his eyes, and he was able to see. He looked down at his body to see it was now covered in a shiny, black metal.

 He looked down at his body to see it was now covered in a shiny, black metal

[You best believe I'm using the berserker armor.]

Suit: Like it? It's custom fit! Just for you~

He didn't like the way she said that, but he shook it of. He knew he needed to find Ryuko. He ran to where he heard her screaming, and when he saw her, it took every bit of self control not to stare at her. The sailor uniform had changed into something that..... well, let's just say it wasn't fit to be worn in public. She looked up at him with a face of utter disbelief as he helped her up.

Ryuko: You get armor! How in the hell is that fair?! I got stuck with a skimpy sailor uniform!

Y/N: How the hell should I know? There are MANY things wrong with this whole situation.

Ryuko just sighed angrily and grabbed a two pieces of torn cloth, one to cover herself and another to cover Y/N.

Ryuko: Whatever. Now come on, help me find a way out. I feel more powerful than I ever have, and I wanna kick that midget boxer's ass.