Cams Middle Left Toe

So after Cam got his left middle toe circumcised Tristan started sucking on his shirt. 

"Moo moo I just said arigato in Spanish "  said Tristan. 

They arrived at the strip club that was actually a Starbucks in a mall that sponsored grandma prostitutes that watched the Netflix original series cuties. Tristan wanted a limited addition purple furby. He said that on Halloween night of the summer of Christmas past 202025 32 if you purchase a purple  furby and read the Macmillan English Dictionary for Advanced Learners 37 times you would summon the person who holds all knowledge. But he is also evil because he's a simp.

luckily you will be granted with a life time supply of onions. That's why its been Tristan's life goal for this moment.

Tristan and Cam  walked into spirit Halloween so they could dress up as a pair of sexy cat girls. They walked out after purchasing and wearing their new drip. Cam looked over at Tristan and asked.

"Why did we buy these. We planning on robbing the furby store?"

Tristan started to bob his head up in down so fast that Cam thought it was gonna fly off and hit those stupid thirteen year old girls doing a cringy tiktok dance. But then it stopped and started to do a 360 before stopping again. Cam was now drooling because he forgot he was staring at Tristan.  Tristan then started eating a nearby shrub that had berries that looked like pepperoni nipples. Tristan then regain consciousness. 

"To be honest I just wanted to" Tristan said with cream all over his eyebrows because the berry's started to mutate his poor's and create semen eyebrows. 

Then Cams phone started to ring. It triggered a disturbance because his ringtone was Alvin and the chipmunks nightcore. The frequencies was so high the those stupid tiktok girls  ears started bleeding mid dance.  

Cam answered the phone but only heard intense sniffing. To then hear the Charlie Brown theme get closer and closer on the other side of the call before the call ended. Cam chucked his phone into a lava lamp inside spencer's. 

It was filled with nuclear waste that hit one of the workers. The worker started to grow and mutate into a gigantic purple elephant man.