A Cow Is Sucking On My Shirt Because I forgot I Spilt Ice Cream On It

Hayden started smashing his head against the golf cart horn because of boredom. Cam felt sick. Tristan couldn't stop farting and he was playing she loves me she loves me not with the Furby. Cam couldn't handle it anymore. He look behind him to see the spacemen on the hoverboards up their ass's. A giant crayon fell out of a cyclops hand and landed on half of the spacemen that were chasing after them.  

They drove threw justice. The boys interrupted the intense sniffing the workers were preforming on eachother. It was a ritual middle age women would do to see who was the dominant maraca player. Tristan grabbed one of the women as they drove by them, through their wall to the outside. She was fat, hairy and smelly.

"I got a call from a hairy girl once." Said Tristan holding the lady that resembled a potato by her feet. He then proceeded to shake her like a plastic bag before she threw snots in his eyes. Tristan screeched as he let her go. Cam watched as the women rolled away. She stopped rolling to then get up. "Im okey everyone!" She said waving her lumpy chunky arms around before getting murdered by white rumped vultures. Cam sheded a single tear. But he wasn't crying, Tristand was just spitting everywhere because he was mimicking a lawn sprinkler in the back seat of the golf cart.

They finally stopped at the edge of a cliff that the mall just so happened to be bilt on. Hayden wipped his head back. It cracked so loud that the near by birds flew out of the trees screaming. The spacemen caught up. A green spacemen had his hands in his ass because he had beans before ariving on earth.

"What do we do man sir master mister Hayden?!" Cam asked yelling as his lips were now pressed against Haydens ear.

"What did you say sunny?" Hayden then pressed a button under the steering wheel of the golf cart. Wings came out from under the gold cart. The spacemen pulled out rockhard borritos from the 1960s and started throwing them at them. Since the golf cart was facing forward Tristan was the only one getting hit by the 60 year old mexican snacks.

The golf cart drove off the cliff and flew away.

"Where are we going?" Asked Cam still fanning himself with that stupid cheap chinese fan.

Hayden started coughing before a hamberger flew out of his mouth killing a near by rerard hang gliding.

"We are heading to Britain! Where my sensai will do the summoning of the almighty simp."

Before Cam could reply he heard a blood curdling scream come from Tristan.  He saw Tristan point to the now falling last limited audition purple furby before Tristan dove after it. He watched as Tristan fell into the huge forest 1,456 feet bellow them.

"Oh no we need the limited adition purple furby for the ritual!" said Cam. He was really cry now but his tears were made out of green ice.

"Tirstan fell into the murder woods... they may not make. But they may make it unless they don't said face emoji crying monkey man eating a hamsters wheelchair chan emoji" Hayden said digging the last booger he had from his nose and flicking it into Cams shirt. Cam started to giggle before the booger started to sink into his pores.

He started to yell because it melted his secret freckle.

They flew down into the murder woods and for some reason Cam felt like he was being wached as he stept out of the golf cart.

Hayden looked up at the sky. The sun was starting to set. He knew they needed to find sister Tristan soon.