Chapter 3 "Like the sound Chewbacca might make"

Hey :)

I haven't updated in a long time. Sorry.

I've been super busy because I was updating more in the two weeks where I DIDN'T have a sport becuase xc ended, but now I have winter track and I don't get home till 5:30ish, and I have homework and other crap :(

But I'll try my hardest :DDDDD

xox

Cassie

*********************************************************************************************************************

Anna's POV

I pulled up to the Belvin Hotel in my car and looked out the window. Yep there he was, wearing a girly scarf, blond hair with awful roots. And this guy's a star.

Kaylee squealed as he approached our car. "I can't believe Niall's coming with us!" she shrieked, clasping her hand over her mouth.

Niall smiled as he made his way over to us. "Hey," he said casully.

"You wanna get in?" I asked blatantly, and he nodded.

Kaylee squirmed. "I-I'll get out of the passenger side," she said nervously, unbuckling her seatbelt.

"No, you don't have to," I jutted out my chin and looked away from Niall.

"Uhh ... who is she?" Niall questioned.

"She's my sister, Kaylee, and you could have asked her yourself, you know," I made my brown eyes look cold and defiant.

Kaylee quickly hopped into the backseat, and I decided not to question it. Niall slid in the seat next to me and gave me a nervous smile.

"Soooo ... how have you been?" Niall asked shyly.

"Good." I avoided eye contact.

Kaylee decided to pipe up. "What's it like? Being in One Direction, I mean," she smiled a bright white grin.

Niall turned and smiled at her. "Well, it's just become my life, I guess - although some days it gets really crazy."

Kaylee looked enchanted. "Cool," she said in a breathy voice.

Niall gave her a grin, braces sparkling.

Then I heard one of the weirdest sounds in the history of my existence.

Like the sound Chewbacca might make if he was going into an insane fit of rage and stomping around the city, like, killing everybody.

Or something like that.

I grinded my teeth for a moment. "What the hell was that?" I asked, flipping my hair over my shoulder.

Niall looked awfully embarrassed. "Uh, my stomach," he said sheepishly.

I pulled an "ew" face and sighed. "Well, once we get to the mall we can go get something to eat."

Niall smiled yet again. I wondered if he was trying to rub one off on me. Totally not going to work.

Kaylee brushed a hand through her black curls. "Bertucci's, Anna?" she said in a sweet voice. You gotta love the kid.

"Of course." I promised. I don't usually agree with what other people say, but ...

Kaylee's lips curled in an angelic smile. She's a special one, all right?

***

Niall's POV

I was just sitting there, staring at her. Beautiful porcelain skin, brown chocolate colored eyes with long dark hair to match.

She was gorgeous, the only word I could think of when I looked at her.