Tempest~1

12th May

~

"Wassup ma?",  Amiyah turned her head to see a tall, dark-skin boy calling out to her.

"That's not my name" she shouted as she continued walking with her friends through the mall.

'Why don't you entertain at least one of these niggas, they be on you like white on rice and you swear you to good for them, is you a lesbian or somethin?" Amiyah rolled her eyes at the stupid comment one of her 'friends' Crystal made. 

Crystal was the type of girl that thought she was 'the bitch' and really she wasn't, yes she was a good looking young woman but looks weren't everything, her attitude was disgusting.  She believes that her daddy's money could give her the privilege to do whatever she wants.

Amiyah stopped in her tracks as those words left crystal's mouth.
"So I gotta be a lesbian or think I'm too good if ian stop to talk to a nigga who call out to me, bitch please."

"I didn't mean it like that, its just that since I've known you I aint ever see you hang around a nigga that's all" Crystal shrugged.

"Cause ian need to be all up under a nigga everyday  like yo-"

"Alright guys, lets go to the food court, I'm hungry, y'all hungry, I think y'all hungry, lets go." Gabby rambled, sensing the tension between her friends. Gabby was like the mom of the group.  She was the only true friend to Amiyah besides Kimberly and Brianna.

Gabby, Kimberly and Amiyah knew each other basically their whole life, their fathers were best friends growing up, almost like brothers, so when they got older they decided to live close by to raise their families, so their kids can have a relationship like they did when they were younger.

They met Crystal and Brianna, when they were in high school, Crystal was more so a friend to Gabby than she was to the rest. They only tolerated her because of that. Kimberly was the friend that was ready to pounce on you if you looked at her or anyone she knew too hard, that girl got into fights every week, Bri was the party animal, the wild one, the jokester, she was the life of the group, Amiyah was closed of, but once you get close to her you see that she isn't really like that, she shows her true self to those she's close with.

"Ooohh let's go get sum, uhmm, shoot, what the name of that damn thing? Never mind I cant remember let's just go to McDonald's " Brianna said waving her hands around.

"What the hell did Mark put in this girl's weed" Kimberly questioned looking at Amiyah, who was looking at Bri as tho she was mad.

"Ian know but she need to tone it down befo I beat ha ass in hear like I'm ha mama, got folks looking at us as tho we ain't got no home training" Gabby mumbled under her breath walking towards the food court.

____________________________________________

Hearing her phone ringing, cutting off her music in the bathroom, she quickly wiped of her hands to answer it,
"Hello".
"hey, uhmm, I just wanna let you know that i wouldn't be able to be there next month an-" before the person could finish their sentence she ended the call and continued her bath.

"Hey baby, what's wrong?",

" Nothing ma, just tired."

"Mkay baby girl, oh before I forget your dad said that he wanted to talk to you when he gets home alright, said he'll be here like round tenish.., I gotta go to work but I'll be home in the morning, bye sweetie," Amelia said kissing her daughter's forehead. 

Amiyah waved and watched as her mom walked through the door. Her mother was a nurse so most days she would work the night shifts.

Spinning on the bar stool in her kitchen she wondered if she should cook or just buy food. "Chinese it is!" she jumped up grabbing her keys walking out the door and heading to her car.

____________________________________________

Amiyah laid on her bed looking at her phone ringing with the incoming group call, not bothering to answer she continued eating and watching tv. 

Her phone rung two more times before she decided to put it on vibrate.

She was watching Grey's Anatomy and she wasn't about to let anyone  interrupt her.  Her phone light flashed alerting her that she got a text.  She let out a groan when she noticed that it was a text from Brianna.

"This bitch better be dying"

BriBri🥰

 i know one thing if i call again and you aint pick up we gonna have issues 

okay mother🙄

She looked at her phone ringing and was tempted to not answer it again      

Brianna: waddup hoe

Kimberly: was you sleep?

nah, I was eating  plus I didnt really wanna answer sooo.....

Gabby: oooh what you eating can i get

no nigga go buy you own food,

Brianna: rude.  anyyyywho party tomorrow night be ready at eight... byeee.

Gabby: d-did she just call to tell us this, she could've texted tf.

you know she mental.

Kimberly: convinced her mama or her daddy dropped her cause she ain't to right up there

Didnt we just go to a party with her two days ago

Gabby: she said sumthin bout this being Aaron's party sooo, yeah I guess we gotta at least show up

No tf we don't

Kimberly: No tf we don't

Gabby: c'mon Miyah don't be like that

Kimberly: why can't she be like that, that nig-

Uhmmm I gotta go my dad's calling me, bye guys.

Ending the phone call she opened her messages.

Bro🦍

Call me later, gotta talk
6:15

Gotcha
6:20

____________________________________________

Hey guys .....so how was the first chapter?
I wanna do like two chapters a week but ian know yet.  If the book does good ima continue if not oh well.