three

a sigh of relief escapes from my lips as i  collapse onto my bed after a long day of school.
i take a few deep breaths while looking at my ceiling, a feeling of hotness from being tired washing over me.

i sit up swiftly, feeling a little dizzy from the quick movement. i get up to get some more comfy clothes to help myself feel cozier in the environment of my home. i feel something brush against my calf while i reach for a white graphic tee and some grey sweats, and it startled me before i realize it's my cat. i give her a quick scratch behind the ear before going to my bed and setting my clothes down, changing into them. i take my shirt off and run a hand through my hair, wavy, blonde locks being pushed back then bouncing back onto my forehead.
the bi flag hanging on my wall catches my eye. i got it as a gift from george a bit ago, a bit after i came out. all my friends were very much supportive, especially george. he has his own pink, purple and blue flag in his room, exactly like mine. he came out before me, and we were all very supportive of him as well.

i slip on my shirt and the loose fitting fabric glides on me, feeling slightly cold at first, though it warms on my body quickly. i slide on my sweatpants, adjusting them on my waist before walking over to my desk to turn on my pc to play some minecraft.
minecraft is my favourite game, not only because i'm pretty much godly at it, but also because it's george's. cheesy, i know. but i enjoy fooling around with him and nick on teamspeak or discord calls while we play bedwars or just survival on the smp we started with our friends.
my pc boots up fairly quickly and discord launches automatically. i double click the minecraft launcher to start it. i lean back in my chair waiting for it to load, the fabric of my shirt tickling my neck a little.
i put a hand on my mouse to drag the cursor to the smp discord. i scroll to the voice channels, seeing that george is in one by himself, tommy and tubbo together in vc 2 probably planning something stupid. maybe building a huge cobblestone cock on the community house, maybe planning a "drug" company in an underground base i haven't found yet.

i click the voice channel george is in.

"hello?" george says, a ding notifying him that someone has joined the call.

god his voice.
it's so satisfying to hear.

"hey," i mumble, fixing some of my headset settings before focusing my attention back to him. "whatcha doooin?" i ask, making a high pitch voice and extending the vowel on the last word.
"uhh, your mother." he says, in an attempt to make me laugh. it worked. i snickered for a little, and i could feel the smile on his face growing without even seeing him. the iconic "dream wheeze" comes into play, and i realize how fucked my sense of humor is.

after i calm down, he speaks.
"where are you?" he asks, and i can hear him clicking his mouse.
"by the nether portal," i reply. "do you have gold?"
"not currently, no. ask tommy or tubbo. techno might have some." he muttered, and he sounded like he was busy in game, so i didn't bother to talk to him all that much.

it was only about a minute later that sapnap joined the call, killing both me and george's ears with his loud enterance. he screamed bloody murder into his mic, startling me and making me jump back.

"holy fucking shit. what the fuck? who was that?" i ask, looking toward my other monitor to see who just tried to rape my ears.

Sapnap joined the game.

with a gasp, he spoke.
"george! my love! where art thou?" he asked, spawning in the community house and running around frantically.
"oh my god. i'm your love?" george asked in a monotone voice filled with pure sarcasm.
"yes george, i love you! where are you? i need wood." nick asked, and from the corner of my eye in game i spotted him.
"you can have... my wood, sapnap." i said, smirking.
"dream! that's gross!" george yelled, making a fake gagging noise.
"you're so inappropriate!" nick whined. "i'll take it though, if you're down." he shrugged, and george once again gagged.

our friend karl joined the call shortly after.
"karl! my love!" sapnap exclaimed.
"oh my god! sapnap loves me guys!" karl stated with excitement.
"i thought i was your love, sapnap." george said, voice low with fake disappointment.
"eh, you can have dream. karl is mine, and i don't like you anymore." nick said, crouching toward karl in game.
"but i thought you loved me!" george whined.
"that's ok george, i'll love you. you don't need sapnap." i said, finally finding him in game and running up to him.
he gasped in sarcasm, crouching toward me as a way to grab a hug from me in game.
"really clay? you love me?" he asked looking up at me, his big goggles making up most of his face from my view.

yeah, yeah i do.

"yes, and our wedding is next week."
"there's a wedding?" karl asked, excited.
"yeah, and karl will be a bridesmaid." george giggled.

we all continued fooling around like that for the next hour or two until one by one, we all decided to log off.
-
a/n
haha i had a plan for this story but idk where the fukc it went so get ready for a pile of mess and me not knowing what i'm doing 👍
also inconsistent uploads cause yeah