Part 9

I felt as bloated, and airy as a balloon. I am wearing my mismatched cotton pjs, snuggling with the duvet, and my pillow, whilst stuffing my mouth with chocolate. "Hmmm!" I groan feeling so satisfied. Chocolate hits you on a different level especially when you're feeling down. It's like an instant happiness potion. I felt so at ease in my own little bubble here at home . It was just me enjoying all of man's best creations, like my bed for instance. I would die a very happy girl right now in this moment, like honestly screw guys. I've been living on my own so far, I don't need no guy to be my happiness. I create my own thank you very much, guys should add to my happiness not be it. In fact I don't know why I've been holding back on myself. No more shall I hold back, what am I even holding myself back for ? Life is beautiful despite all the storms ,and hurricanes. We just have to keep on moving, and survive each curve ball life fires back at you.

* Are you high? * My wolf asks amused.

* No, but I feel like I made the biggest discovery ever. Like I found the key to a lost treasure chest, and that treasure chest been a magical chest, which has a never ending supply to chocolate. Omg heaps, and heaps of chocolate. * I tell my wolf.

* Definitely high.* My wolf snorts sounding highly amused.

* Whatever, just you wait Silver. The world is going to see a new me. No more shall I be Bethany Willow Richard the girl who held herself back. I will be that girl again who was, and is determined to turn around her life, and to make the most of life. I won't waste the second chance you gave me at life Moon Goddess . " I say sounding determined.

I died once, but it would be even more cruel to subject myself to a life worse than death, especially since I was given a second chance at life.

I embraced Silver's presence at the mere age of 7. I kept it a secret of course, not wanting to be an oddball or been called out a liar. I had seen how pack members treat people who were different or unique, and they called the rogues monsters. I was rather smart for my age, but Silver was on a level of her own. I knew when to shut my mouth, get out of sticky situations, I basically knew how to survive without killing my dreams. My dad was the beta of my old pack, the fame, fortune, and his old upbringing made my life hell. I was never allowed to train, in fact my only serious duty was to be the china doll daughter of the beta. The women in our pack were always made to feel like an insignificant puppet with no voice, and mind of her own. Our place was in the kitchen, and our duties were to raise, and birth strong pups. Anyone who thought differently were mocked, scorned, and banished.

My life changed for the better one unfortunate day. I attended a joined function between my old pack, and a neighboring pack. We were pushed aside to a different side of the grounds whilst the adults got together, and did their own things. We were ambushed by hunters that day, the type who saw my kind as abominations from hell. They were here with the sole intent to kill the neighboring packs future alpha female, and to create as much as destruction as possible. The future alpha female was around my age that time. Fifteen, young ,and inexperienced, but there was just something about her presence that screamed divinity. Aria was cornered at the edge of a cliff with no way to run. I don't know what made me do it, but I jumped in front of a silver bullet aimed for Aria, thus saving her life . The silver bullet hit my heart in the centre, the force of the gunshot pushing me off the cliff, and into the river stream I didn't even have time to flinch, it was all so sudden.

The next thing I remembered was waking up in a field of sunflowers, back then I wondered if I was in heaven?  There was a lady dressed in pure whilst, her presence felt warm and comforting, I could never seem to remember her face. She told me that my sacrifice was nobel, but I should be back down on earth living the life I've always dreamed about as it wasn't my time. She wished me all the best as I found myself feeling drowsy.

I woke up on the ground for the second time. However this time around, there was no field of sunflowers, there was no comforting goddess by my side.

I found myself a couple miles away from my pack. It was dark, and cold. My chest hurt alot, probably from the impact of the bullet, and I was soaked and cold to the bone. I could feel something stuck in my skin, I pulled it out. It was a silver bullet, but the funny thing was it didn't burn or hurt me as I would have expected it to.

I walked back to my pack, hiding my presence to buy some time, as I didn't want to answer questions I didn't have answers for. Who would believe me if I told them I survived a silver bullet to the chest. It seemed that the moon goddess was on my side that morning, because I was able to to sneak home with out detection. My parents weren't at home, no they were busy milking the death of their heroic daughter. I had seen them at the court yard as I was passing by on my way home. To stay, or not to stay I questioned myself. My mind repeats a familar sentence that sets my soul on fire. ' You can finally live the life you dreamed off', my parents would have never let me out of their clasp before, and certainly not now after everything's that happened.

I packed a small bag, and took some illegal documents that I manged to forge a year back. My grandmother gave me quite the bit of cash in secrete, before she could pass. I had use the cash to purchase documents that made me an emancipated minor in the eyes of the law, and it was due to those paper that I was able to open a bank account without my parents ever finding out.

I also had some of my own savings that I manged to make out of my dad. At the age of 12, I discovered I could purchase all of my expensive name brands gowns priced at thousands of dollars, and return them to get the cash back. I used a portion of that cash to buy a similar fake, and stored the rest away. My dad didn't know any better, as long as his daughter fit the definition of an upper class society daughter he didn't care on spending thousands of dollars, for it showed his status, and wealth. The money I had stashed away plus the money my gran managed to give me was more than enough to buy a small house here in Abraxas, and to live comfortably for the next year or two. I didn't rely on my savings though, it was too risky to bank on one thing. So I took a job as a customer service consultant online whilst studying at home online. It was difficult at first but eventually I worked it out, besides I had no life, so I easily balanced it off. My salary savings which I barely spent unless I had to pay my bills, and to buy food combined with the balance of my untouched savings were more than enough to cover me this year whilst I went back to school.