Chapter 128

A few months had gone by since the fight between Tony, Maddy and Steve....Maddy stayed in Wakanda while Steve went back to rescue Sam and their fellow team mates.

Maddy stood near the lake....taking in the beautiful view watching the sun rise, when all of a sudden a group of young kids came running towards her. Tackling her to the ground.

"I see you've all found me," Maddy laughed.

"White wolf is looking for you!" They all said.

"Is he now?" Maddy asked.

"Yes!" They laughed.

"We can't let him find me!" Maddy said.

"And why won't he find you?" A familiar voice asked.  

Maddy stood up and looked at who was talking...she smiled and walked up towards them.

"How are you feeling Sgt. Barnes?" Maddy asked.

"I-Uh better," Bucky smirked.

Suddenly the kids took off running in a different direction, leaving Bucky and Maddy alone.

"Are you excited about tonight?" Bucky asked.

"What is tonight?" Maddy asked, a smiling forming on her face.

"Our wedding...did you forget?" Bucky asked.

"Nope!" Maddy smiled.

"Where is Steve?" Bucky asked.

"He went back to the states....went to help Sam," Maddy sighed.

"I'm sorry," Bucky said.

"It's okay....I'd rather us be married alone, we haven't been alone in a while," Maddy smiled.

"Are you sure? Because we can wait until Steve is able to be here," Bucky replied.

"We can always have a wedding later....but for now I want it to just be us," Maddy said.

"Okay! Are we going to marry ourselves?" Bucky asked.

"Why not! We can write our own vows! and watch the sunset.....and finally be happy!" Maddy smiled.

"And make love all night?" Bucky asked, a smirk forming on his face.

"Mr. Barnes! Be patient!" Maddy laughed.

"What? You'll be my wife and I'll be your husband...we'll be able to touch each other and not have to hide it," Bucky smirked.

"Oh my god! I'm gonna have to pretend you didn't say that," Maddy smiled.

"Ms. Rogers!" A familiar voice called out.

Maddy turned around confused at first....but soon her face lit up and she smiled.

"T'Challa!" Maddy said, walking up towards him.

"My sister asked me to bring you this! For your wedding!" T'Challa smirked, handing her a small box.

"W-What is it?" Maddy asked, opening it up...seeing a small glass container filled with blue liquid.

"It's what I promised you....for you and Mr. Barnes," T'Challa replied.

"Our future?"  Maddy asked.

"Your future!" T'Challa smiled.

Maddy found herself throwing her arms around T'Challa and hugged him.

"This will let me have kids? Will I still be able to be a super soldier?" Maddy asked.

"Yes and yes! Although it will only let you have one maybe two kids," T'Challa said.

"How do I take it?" Maddy asked.

"Drink it all tonight before you know....." T'Challa smiked.

"Oh," Maddy sighed.

Bucky walked up to them....laughing. Hearing only half of the conversation.

"I also placed a gift for you, Maddy on your bed..." T'Challa said.

"Oh you didn't have to do that!" Maddy smiled.

"Its a gift from my family to you! You can't give it back...as the King of Wakanda I order you to keep it," T'Challa smiled.

"Thank you!" Maddy replied.

T'Challa turned on his heels and walked away....

Maddy held up the box and smirked.

"Congrats! Your a soon to be Daddy," Maddy smirked.

Bucky's jaw dropped.....unable to form words.

"I-uh w-how?" Bucky asked.

"T'Challa's sister!" Maddy smiled.

"I'm speechless," Bucky said.

Maddy pulled Bucky in for a hug.....wrapping her arms around his waist, while he wrapped his one arm around her.

"I love you," Bucky whispered.

"I love you," Maddy smiled.

"Meet me here before the sun starts to set," Bucky said.

"I will! I will be the one in white,"  Maddy smiled.

They both pulled away and started walking in different directions....both knowing that this was the beginning of their future....the beginning of their happiness, the beginning of what they both deserved.