Chapter 5

I walk in and immediately greeted by the smell of something baking I look around and find the place is beautiful. I hear chatter coming from the other room as Emily walks in. "Our new arrival is here," Emily says using jazz hands, they all turn to look at me. One of them walks up to me and sticks out his hand "Welcome, you must be Magdelina, I'm Sam," Sam says. "Nice to meet you," I say back as I shake his hand with a small nod of my head. "Paul, Jared, this is Magdelina, the newest to the pack," Sam says as he points to Paul and then Jared. "Nice to meet you both," I say as I look at them with another small head nod. They give a nod back then turn back towards the food in front of them. I don't even care about them not giving a better introduction, Sam goes back to talking to Paul and Jared. Emily shows me around her house she leads me to the kitchen where the baking smell hits me the most. "I could use some help," she tells me so I spend the rest of the day.

When I finally leave I decide to stop by to tell Billy I am going to Port Angeles. I pull up and Billy is already at the door "Maggy!" Billy says delighted to see me. "Hey, Billy! I just wanted to let you know I am heading down to Port Angeles to get a few things," I tell him as I go and give him a hug. "Ok, but be careful," Billy tells me with a stern look "Sure, Sure," I tell him with a grin. "See you later, Billy!" I call back to him as I jog to my car. I wave out the windshield as I back up, I see him wave back and I am off to Port Angeles. When I get there I Google the nearest hair salon and find it. "Okay, Siri do your best," I murmur to myself as I take the directions the phone is giving me. I pull up to a nice looking place and park, I wake in and go to the front desk. "Hi, I made an appointment to get my hair done," I tell the woman with a million-dollar smile. She smiles back at me and leads me to a chair "Sit here, I'll be right back,". I look at myself in the mirror as she walks away, I notice I have changed a bit. I am a little taller and have more muscle than before, my face is more chiseled and sharper. After she is done with my hair it looks amazing (see picture above) I pay and thank her before I head back to Emily's. 

When I get there the lights are still on, I am guessing that Paul and Jared aren't there. I knock on the door and Emily answers. "You cut your hair!" Emily says looking shocked "Nice to see you too," I tell her sarcastically. "No, it looks good," she assures me with a smile this time, I smile back at her as I walk in. Sam is not around so I think he might be sleeping, Emily shows me to a room where I can stay "I already put your clothes away for you," she admits sheepishly. "That's fine," I tell her with a small smile before she leaves. 

I want to add a new character so I need some ideas

Name-

Age-

Gender-

Hairstyle and color-

Eye color-

Personality-

Thank you!!