Chapter 1

Henrys Pov

       Today I found out that my friend..my only best friend William is a murderer and he killed my beloved daughter. Its been 30 years by now and I know that why he murdered her its because of his four kids, Terrence was a  miscarriage, Michael ran away and i became his guardian angel, Chris the bite of 87 and then Elizabeth went missing.. But its been 30 years there's no more reason to hold a grudge against him now since I've found my daughter. I went to a sleep since ive been so tired making a illusion disc for this green smelling rabbit.

Time skip:2 hours

    -Still henrys pov-

I woke up to see in schock.! It was William Laying down on me while hugging me really tight i thought That He died But then I turned my head to where the green trashy rabbit was And it was Gone Is it possible that William Was that Animatronic?. I took William and dragged him a little closer to me and i stroked his hair as if i haven't seen him in years but i did so hugged him close and wished this moment last long..But it didn't in the other side i saw Michael crying while staring at us. "U-uncle...I-is that..?" He said in a very Happy and sad voice while sobbing."Yea..i think he was the green rabbit animatronic. Aren't you happy to see him again Mikey?" I said with a smile. "C-can i..speak to him when he wakes up?" He said."Yea sure I'll direct him to your room when he wakes up but for now go and rest with En". "Ok uncle" He went away. Also Ennard is an old funtime animatronic that was used for parts and when Michael went to sister location in his fifth night he got scooped by that animatronic but now Ennard lives inside of Michael and it helps him to be alive.A few minutes passed William started to be awake and then he started Screaming "H-HELP!!" While i hear springlocks and Blood starting coming out of his Shirt. I grabbed him and tried to calm him Because if i tried to clean him up it would gone up worst He started to stop and started to cry so much he hugged me and leaned his head on my chest."H-h-henry....i-i..im s-s-sorry.." He said in a very low and pity sounded voice.I just stroked his hair while he cries on my chest and hugging me tightly."Willy...Its okay..I'm here.."I said while wiping his tears off his soft delicate cheeks."H-hen..? C-can i go in the b-bathr-room?". He said while looking up at me."Sure...I'll clean you up Since you look like you cant Walk Okay?". O-o-okay..".

-AFTER THE BATH-

  Williams Pov

He gently cleaned my body off while i blush in embarrsement because my ex friend is washing my whole body and touching me.I should feel uncomfy but it feels very warm and comfy.I watch him carry me to his room and put me in his warm clothes and bandage my bruises from the springlocks.He locked my eyes on me for a minute and he smiled. His smile made my day while i blushed and He started to blush and we both laughed it was times like this i missed our friendship.He went beside me and sat on the bed and then he took me and putted me on his lap.I was a big tomato."H-HeNNNNn!!" I said while being in full embarrasement.He smiled and laugh. "Your so cute when your flustered".And then we just stared at each other and blushed so much.And then he looked at me and kissed me.I was schocked and pushed him away when i pushed him away.It made me Fall down on the floor.He stood up and carried me and then we went out of the room."Im sorry willy~..^^" It was on acciden" He said when we turned to a room."I-its okay also im sorry i overreacted there-". We both laughed and then a few minutes of silence later.We went inside a room that micheal and an old animatronic i made was.Micheal stood up fast and hugged me."Dad!! i missed you! I've been finding you..where were you?!".He said in a worried voice."I-i was in F-fazbear frights.."I told him while i hugged him.And then henry took me down while i tried  to stand up holding micheal's shoulders."Dad..Come I'll give you some Pills to help your body..".He said while guiding me on his bed and pushed me on the bed while henry waved bye and went outside.Micheal opened his drawers and took some pills out And he putted one pill in my mouth and made me drank water.I swallowed the water and the pill and pulled micheal beside me.We started talking in hours about what we've been doing.Henry popped out and took me away back to his room.He changed me but..He looked different..