Chapter 4

-yup still henrys pov-

"Well- lets just forget everything that happened and go to mike?" I said with a smile, "S-sure...lets go to mike!" William said in a hurried but yet calmly way.

A few moments later we went to micheal, "Oh, hey dad. Uncle Henry" said micheal when he saw us coming. "Hello Mike." I said while walking in with william beside me looking nervously and worried. "Heyyy mikey, How are you and noah?" William said walking in the room and he sat down on the chair. "Nothing much, His just outside buying some stuff to reshine his rusty hat" micheal said. I sat down on the chair beside william and micheal while the two go talk about whatsoever, I decided to look around for such things that have been happening inside the room. while looking around I found that the closet in the corner has lights open and the door is slightly open. I looked to micheal and suddenly stopped their conversation "Hey uhm, micheal..you forgot to turn off the lights in the closet room, mind if I turn it off?". Micheal stood off the bed as quickly as possible and ran over the closet "Uhm, no thank you. I was actually cleaning up the closet. I don't want you to see such a mess, haha" micheal said nervously. "Ahh..okay." I just said. William stood up from the chair and looked at me "Hey, henry. Let's go out of the room, mike must be still busy in cleaning his closet." william said as he poked my hand. I stood up from my chair and took william's hand and walked away from the room as we walked away william closed the door behind him. 

-Micheal's pov- [ micheal x noah. if you dont like it, uhm yea sorry :( ]

I sighed from relievement. I opened the closet door revealing noah tied up in the closet with a ball gag in his mouth, while being naked except for the bunny ears and bunny tail around his waist. "Heyyy there, noah. they're gone now. I can untie you now. ^^" I said while walking towards noah. I knelt down infront of him and started untying him. "Want the ball gag out?" I said with a pat on noah's head. Noah looked at me with his puppy eyes and nodded his head, I took the ball gag out of his mouth and smiled at him. "MicHEaLllll!!!! >:(( meanieeeee!!" Noah said while trying to look intimidating. I just laughed a little, "Next time try to seduce me when my dad and uncle henry aren't going in my room which is not locked. your too horny noahh". I said while I stretched my hand out and started patting his head. "hmph!!" Noah said as he looked away and trying to look like he didn't liked the headpats I was giving him. "hey..mikey?" Noah said after all he done. "Yes?" I said while I putted my hand down. "Did you..Atleast got turned on a little!! :< ???" Noah said as he jumped on my lap and started snuggling on me. "Maybe a little" I said with a smile. Noah gasped "Yay!! It's closee~ ehe." He said while looking all so happy and go lucky. I stood up and carried noah. "Soo, let's get you to bed, hm? ^^" I said whilst I walk out of the closet till the bed. "For a fun timeeee?" Noah said. "Nope. I was just tired and want to know if you want to cuddle and snuggle with me in my sleep." I said while laying noah down. "Ehhhhh??" Noah said with a frown. "What? you don't want to??" I teasingly said while I lay down beside noah. "That was mean, of course I want to!!" Noah said as he started changing infront of me. "The clothes I picked for you is over there on the coffee table beside the bed" I said. "Oh, thank you mikeeyyy~💕" Noah said happily as he started to get the clothes and changed on them. After a while me and noah snuggled up on my bed and in the end started sleeping.

[creators note: 

Hello!! How are you guys? sorry for such the long time..but in the apologies I gave you guys my social things for you guys to chat me so if I ever missed a chapter daily!. ty I love you💖💕]