Chapter 2

Williams Pov

He stopped putting clothes on me and pushed me more over on the bed and looked at me wth lust and a smirk went on his face.He putted his leg between mine and started to hold my face and then he kissed me roughly.He pushed his tounge in my mouth and then we started making out.He stopped a few minutes later and then he sat beside me and putted me on his lap and continued our make out.He started to turn on when I started to moan a little."Willy~ willy~ willy~...A little punishment is needed for your bad deeds~" He said striping our clothes off."H-hen..S-stop"I said begging for him to stop.And then he pushed me down and starting licking my neck.He pushed my boxers down and sticked in his finger in."Ahh~.." I moaned a little while his finger sticked around in mine.After a while he took his boxers down and warned me to be quiet because the kids are home.He went all in me and made me moan really loud.

-meanwhile-

Micheal:wtf was that?

Elizabeth:*nosebleeding* dads a bottom

Chris:Y A S

Terrence:eXcUsE MeE?!

Micheal:dad..

Elizabeth:Is...

Chris:A...

Terrence:Fcking..

the four:BOTTOM!!

-Ok back with the two-

Henrys Pov

I went really rough on him..His moans and groaning made me turn on more and more...He also screamed even though i told him that the kids are home..I dicided to lean closer to his neck and mark his neck with a bite on his neck.While i kept leaning over i kept going in him rougher.It felt great.But i was drunk.

-Morning-

-still henry-

I woke up with william on me breathing roughly and the bed covered mostly in williams c-- I waited till william is calm cause he looked like he's awake and just trying to catch calmness I carried him to the bathrooom while he kept breathing roughly.He looked weak and exhausted and half awake.I rested him in the tub while he kept breathing rough.I tried to calm him down since it looked like i did something to him last night.A few minutes later of me cleaning him He looked at me with pity in his eyes."soo willlyyyyyy~ uhh what happened?"i said nervously."y-y..."

"YOUR DEAD MEAT HENRY EMILY" He said in a high pitched voice like a lady.

-Hey guyss soo my posting schedule is every friday amd mondaysss sooo yea-