Chapter 2: Bad News

All-Might was chilling in the teachers lounge drinking some coffee and waiting for his next class.  It had been months now since he lost One For All permanently and he had grown accustomed to living the life of a normal civilian teacher who happened to teach the most powerful teenagers of their generation and could now easily annihilate him in a one on one battle.  He looked at the clock and started to clean up before his friend Detective Tsukauchi ran in followed by Principal Nezu.  They both looked like they had seen a ghost.

"A-All Might"

Tsukauchi muttered as he tried to form the words in his mouth.

"I have some pretty bad news"  

All-Might knew this was serious.  Like really REALLY serious

"Well spill what happened?

"All-Might... All For One has escaped"

(An hour later at the new League of Villans Hideout)

"Tomura Shigaraki, it's good to see you again"

All For One said while being wheeled out of a white van.

"Master!"

Shigaraki exclaimed while jumping to kneel at his masters feet.

"I'm so glad our escape plan proved to be a success"

"Yes Tomura, thanks to you.  And now, I have plans for my next quirk to steal"

All For One said as he stood up and felt the power of all his quirks restoring energy and life to his body.  He had been beaten badly by All-Might and the high tech prison that held him prevented him from regaining any of his former strength.  But now, he never felt more alive. 

"Right before I was captured, I acquired an emitter quirk enhancer booster, and all my time in prison gave me more than enough to think of powerful emitter quirks to steal. and I know just the person.  To get my revenge on All-Might, I will steal the quirk of one of his most powerful students  I am going to take Dark Shadow from Fumigake Tokoyami