Introduction

Roman Princeton. A pro gamer, known by many. People would love to date him, but his heart belong to one boy. Virgil Ravens.

Virgil Ravens is your average emo, base of his hair dyed black while the top a lavender purple, two lip piercings on the right side of his bottom lip, an eyebrow piercing on the left eyebrow. An introverted, hating people kinda dude. Dark eyeshadow under his eyes, to cover the bags of not sleeping. All the time anxious but yet he's friends with a famous man. Virgil is around 5'2 give or take, and about 115 in weight.

Roman and Virgil have been best friends since twelve, now 20 years of age. Virgil's proud of Roman to say the least.

Though Roman doesn't spend as much time as he would like with Virgil. He's a busy man. But, grateful to have Virgil.

Remus Princeton. Roman's younger twin brother. Remus has supported Roman a lot through him becoming famous. Remus is in a lot of Roman's YouTube videos and he's friends with all of Roman's online friends.

Patton Baker. Patton and Roman have been friends about 2 years now. They're close but not as close as Roman and Virgil are. Patton is the fatherly figure that Roman really never had. Patton cracks dad jokes 24/7, making Virgil and Roman laugh while Logan groans. Patton happy go lucky, always has a smile on his face.

Logan Samson. He's your normal 25 year old nerd. He's the oldest of the group, beating Patton by a year and a half. Logan is too smart. He helps Roman edit his videos and make sure the quality is good and right. He also tutors Virgil who struggles with some classes in school. Logan and Patton have been dating for 4 years. Knowing each other before knowing Roman and Virgil. Logan is the mom friend, whether he'll admit it or not.

This story will most likely be Roman's POV or third person.

Ships: Prinxiety
Logicality and Demus mentioned.