#1

[A/N: hi babes I decided to edit and add/change some parts of the story since it was cringe </3]

[Introduction/Backstory]

Today.
Today was the day you decided to broke it off with him...outside his house
You stood there waiting for him to come out, and after a while you started to hear footsteps from inside opening the door.

You started to say the words over and over in your head so you would know exactly what to say.

He is now standing in front of you staring at your face, his eyes were so intimidating..you almost forgotten what to say. and a couple of minutes of standing around the words from your mouth came out.
"I-i am breaking up with you.."
Worried of what might happen next..

[Moments after the incident]

You ran.. you ran as fast as you could heading back home the first thing you did was ran straight to the bathroom.

You were in the bathroom facing the toilet bowl hoping you would stop puking up but the more you thought about it the more you felt like puking.

And with tears rolling down your face.you felt like puking up once again
but decided to stand up holding onto the tissues and started wiping your face and got up to clean yourself up.

You stared at yourself in the mirror clenching your fist. "I am never coming back here again.."
.
.
.
.
[4 Years Later]

I looked out the window as the rain started pouring heavily , as i started to continue reading my book , but i suddenly got an unknown notification..

It is currently 3am in the morning , who could that be?! Who could be texting me now?!
.
.
[TEXTING POV]
.
Unknown
.
"Hey babe.."
.
"Why wont you response to my texts?!"
.
"Well if you arent going to respond..at least open the door for me"
.
.
[Reader POV]

Who on earth is this?! and why is this person calling me babe what the hell?!But most importantly...what does he or she meant by opening the door for them?! Do i know this person...

I got cut off from my thoughts when i heard a sudden creak on my door..

I cant see who it is as its quite dark but the guy started peeking through the door, "heyy y/n..."

"