flashback #5

Am i really giving him a chance after everything he has done? Can i really trust him? I moved because i wanted to get rid of the memories of him , but now he is back...

Back when we were only 15 , honestly levi treated me so well , he was a popular kid in our school for his looks , he ignored everybody except for me..

I soon grew feelings for him , we basically did everything together , alot of people got jealous but that didnt bother me !

My parents even approved of him for his looks , kindness and how smart he was...

The thing is...i didnt know about the other side of him..he was a perverted psycho ass bitch.

No one knew that about levi not even me..

But he started to show that side of him when we started to get into a relationship at 16 when we both confessed to each other , i trusted him.

At first he got jealous everytime i talked to a male , i didnt mind at first , but as months has passed , he started to be abit more controlling..

Until to the point he started showing his true side ,
It was when i was in the girls toilet , no one was there.

I couldnt believe it when i saw levi coming in..

"L-levi?! What are you doing here??"

"Shh..y/n, dont make any noise"

He started removing my clothes i was left in my undergarments ,he pushed me onto the wall and started kissing me , i was happy to see levi , but not happy to know he is touching me like this.. i was not ready yet..he didnt even asked me for permission..
"Levi..please stop.."
But no answer.he continued.

This was the day , levi started touching me.

And he continued touching me in public sometimes , which made me uncomfortable

Why did he became like this....did he only loved me for my body..
I was too afraid to tell anybody , so i waited until i was 18 and moved out , and found someone else .

But now..he found me again ,we are now both 20.

What will he do? Is he still the same?did he matured? Is he telling the truth? I dont know..i just know he killed my one and only boyfriend, eren. And that he was the one who left me traumatized since i was a teenage.

Why did i give him a chance.