Good Ending P1

Levi disappeared for days after that date. It was almost time for his execution..

[Reader POV]

I cant believe i rejected him..maybe he just needed time to tell me the truth.

And i cant let him die without knowing the truth just yet !

I been thinking about it..
I love him..no matter what..
Im sure he has his reasons..

I want to find him.
Where would he be at?
His house?

Probably..

Maybe if i go check ...

[Pov]
You ran around the neighbour hood hoping to find his house,

I remember him telling me his address that day.

Though im unfamilar with this place and address , eventually i started asking people around .

Most of them didnt know or didnt care to help.

But eventually one nice lady gave me the directions.

....
....
T-this..this should be it...
It looks like it.

Should i knock?
.
.
.

You started knocking on the door.
.
.
.
No answer.
The door seems to be unlocked.

Well its now or never , i have no time to waste.

I started going in the house without permission . I didnt care , i had to find him.

I went to the closest room.

When i open the door....
.
.
.
.
What the fuck...
Why are there posters of me hanged around the wall.

But thats not all..
When i got inside , there was a fucking body pillow of me??? What the hell.. why do i look like that.

I wanted to come here to talk things out , but i dont even know anymore.
This is fucking creepy.

As i started to try see whats in his drawer...

I felt hands wrapped around my waist.

"Y/N...what are you doing here..? Miss me already?.."

"L-levi?!" I dont even know what to say, this is so awkward, seeing my pictures everywhere in his room

"Dont try to invade other peoples privacy..y/n..i cant believe ur so desperate to the point u would break into my house."
.
He turned me around to face him.
.
"D-dont get the wrong idea u dumbshit! I wanted to-"
.
.
.
My words got cut off as he started kissing me. I dont know why but i kissed him back..
We started to deepen the kiss
How did we end up like this?..
.
.
I pushed him away "stop it..we need a serious talk.."

"...aw y/n..i know u loved that kiss"
.
.
"Im being serious right now levi! We need to talk." You shouted. He knew u were serious

So u both went to find somewhere to sit.
.
.
.
"Levi..i want to know everything, u promised to tell me before you die.."
.
.
Levi looked at you and and looked back to the ground, he seems serious this time.
.
"All right y/n..i didnt expect you to remember..but since your here..ill tell you everything"
....
.
.
.
.
"Y/n..before anything..i want to say im sorry, for everything , i been taking out my anger on you..and everyone"
...
...
...
"My parents died when we got together..and im sorry i didnt tell you...i was immature

and i dont know what got into me..i started getting jealous easily i know what i did wrong..

And i shouldnt have taken away your love of ur life...you deserved better"
.
.
.
He started venting it all out to me, i can tell he was being honest.
I dont want him to die. I love him , i hope eren can understand and forgive him as well..
.
.
I was so lost in my thoughts until...
.
"Y/N, i love you, i will not make the same mistake again... would you like to run away together with me?..far away.."
.
When he said that, i looked at him ,i was so happy.
"L-levi, i..."
.
"Look, y/n its okay if u dont want to..im a creep after all"
.
"No levi! I want to run away far with you..i dont want u to die..u dont understand...ur the only one i have right now ,i love you"
.
.
.
.

"Well..what are we waiting for? Lets pack up and leave this filthy place."
.
.
.
[After Packing]
.
.
.
"Well, it seems that we are ready , to leave everything and our past behind ,i cant wait to have a future with you, y/n"
.
"Me too, levi"
.
You both put on ur hoods to cover ur faces , and he started carrying you in a bridal style into the car and drive away. Far away...
.
You never saw that filthy city ever again.
.
.
You start wondering what future you both will be having ,

He seems different now. He has changed for the better.
I love you levi.

Im glad i chose to find him before it was too late.
.
.
.
[Author Note: Guys im sorry i didnt add any spicy/lemon moments lmao , since some of you might be underage and i never wrote one before , i might make a lemon one though if yall want-"]