Back

Ji won's POV

I was sitting on the bench under the tree thinking about him. I miss him crazily. But i need to stay here for him too. I will come back quickly Taehyung. I will.

Just then a voice took me out of my thoughts. "Ji won ahh~". I heard my mother's voice. If you are wondering why am I here.

~~Flashbacks~~

I opened my eyes and found myself in an unfamiliar place. "Is this the end". I mumbled to myself. "It is not Ji won ahh"

It sounds familiar somehow. I looked at the voice. Mom. "Eomma" i said and ran towards her. "Eomma i missed you so much".

"Didn't you miss me daughter". I heard my dad's voice. "Appa" i said and hugged him. "Of course I missed you too".

"Where am I".

"In heaven". My mom replied. "Does it mean i am ...".

"Aniya daughter. You are here because you need to learn about something. You will go back soon after that.".

End Of Flashback

"Yes Eomma". I said looking at her.

"You are going back".

"What. I am going back to everyone".

My mom nodded.

~~~~~~~~

"I will miss you". I said whining like a baby. "Aigoo my daughter we are always looking at you from here". My father said coming towards us.

"It's feels like tomorrow when you came here". My dad said.

"It's just been two months afterall".

"But Ji won it's two months here but two years there".

I looked at my mom surprised and confused at the same time.

"The time here and there is not the same".

It means i am away for two years. How will he have lived without me for two years. How would he have been now. I how he will be good. I am coming Taehyung. Just wait.

"My daughter when you will wake up you will be there again".

I waved at them. "Bye Eomma Appa".

They waved back.

~~~~~~

I opened my eyes and found my waist being hugged. I looked at him. He is still the same. He is so cute and handsome just like before.

It's almost their waking time. I thought. I got out of his grip and took a nice bath. Then i put on some Taehyung's clothes and went downstairs. No one was awake.

"Let's make breakfast". I said to myself.

~~~~~~Time skipped~~~~~~~

I

sat down on the chair and looked at the food. All set.

I heard voices. Suddenly footsteps could be heard. The footsteps were coming near and near. "She is not there hyung". I heard Taehyung's voice.

At first Jungkook saw me. He stood there frozen with surprise. I cupped my cheeks and said. "Missed me".

No reply. "Aigoo" i went towards him and hug him tightly.

"You are back". I nodded. He hugged me back.

"Where she can go like tha__". I pulled back and saw everyone standing there with surprise.

Taehyung came running and hugged em so tightly. We stayed like that for moments. Then the others also joined in for a group hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How is everyone". I asked after finishing my breakfast.

"The best as you are back now". Taehyung said.

"Good as you can see". (Jungkook)

"How were you". (Taehyung)

"I was good. By the way''.

I got up and pulled them both to sit in the living room.

Everyone else just followed behind us.

"What" they asked.

I gave them a necklace. "Wear it".

At first they hesitated but wear it. I started saying the spells that i learned.

The same type of red mist covered them which covered me before and their looks changed.

"You had your vampire form but your royal one was locked Because a vision was seen that one of you will be used by the evil. So your real powers were locked so that you don't harm others as well as yourself''.

The red mist disappeared and i looked at them. So handsome. Oh my god. My hearteuu is going crazy.

They looked like this.

______________________________________