chapter fifty three

the next two days at the resort are pretty normal. when i say normal i mean oikawa and makki harassing me for attention.

but, it's now the night we're leaving florida. tsutomu booked a night flight for today instead of a morning flight tomorrow because it'd be cutting to close to thanksgiving. we'll arrive back to japan at 10am, tomorrow.

we're currently sitting in the terminal chairs, waiting for the plane to arrive while oikawa's yapping away about thanksgiving.

"oikawa, shut up. i might just strangle you at this point."

"what?!"

"you heard me."

"no, don't kill me, please!" oikawa pleads while putting a hand on my knee.

"you're so lucky my lightsaber is in the suitcase."

we wait a while before the plane arrival is announced.

━━━━

the plane ride was pretty norm- well, i wouldn't know because i slept. the entire time. i guess sleeping is like.. my specialty. we get off of the plane and head over to baggage claim, then to the parking lot.

━━━━

tsutomu drops off the boys before going to our house. i put my vacation clothes in the laundry room before heading up to my room. i honestly have nothing to do for the next couple hours. and no, i didn't forget about the picture i asked sayaka to print. i put it in my bedside table drawer for now.

sayaka's cooking for thanksgiving while tsutomu's.. somewhat helping her. it seems like they're making more food than normal.. i wonder why.

━━━━

a few hours later, there's a knock on the front door, loud enough that i can hear from my room. i go down to see who it is.

"oh, oikawa! are you here to see nami?" sayaka questions as i'm walking down the stairs. what the fuck is oikawa doing here? i go back up the stairs and into my room.

"chinami-chan~" oikaw softly knocks on my door.

"no."

"please, let me in!"

"why.."

"i miss you!"

"i saw you a few hours ago." i open the door.

"that was more than a few." oikawa steps into my room and sits on my bed.

"whatever, i need to get ready." i go over to my closet and pick out clothes.

"why're you here?" i look back to oikawa from my closet

"we're having thanksgiving here, duh!"

"we're. what."