Untitled Part 6

12. Grace’s First Date

Grace kept picking at the bottom of her red dress.

"Grace stop it you look great," Mamrie said clipping a strand of Grace’s brown hair firmly.

"You sure she’ll like it?" Grace said nervously.

"You can wear dirty sweats and a big T-Shirt, have no make up and have your hair all fucked up and she’ll still like it," Mamrie said. "There your hair is done. What do you think?"

Grace’s hair had been straightened and pinned back elegantly so it wasn’t all in her face but still left a few strands on her face.

"It looks great," Grace said.

"Good, we’ve prepared a nice night for you guys," Mamrie said.

"I don’t even know how to thank you," Grace said.

"Just be happy and make Hannah happy," Mamrie said handing Grace a small purse. "Now go outside."

Grace nodded and walked outside where there was a Hummer Limo parked.

"Oh wow!"

"Enjoy," Mamrie said as Flula walked around the driver’s side and open the back door for Grace. He was dressed in a firm pressed suit and had a driver’s hat on.

Grace giggled as she walked to the car and climbed in the car. As Flula shut the door behind her Grace looked around the car. The car was illuminated with a blue light, there was a bottle of champagne in a bucket of ice and two glasses, there was soft jazz music playing, and in the seat across from her was a beautiful Hannah Hart dressed in a slimming suit like the ones worn by Barney in “How I Met Your Mother.” She was holding a single red rose and had a ravishing smile on her face. Her blonde hair was slicked back and she had these cute converse shoes on her feet.

"You look beautiful," Hannah said grabbing Grace’s hand and giving it a kiss, then handed her the rose.

"You look beautiful too," Grace said blushing.

"Have you ever been on a date before?" Hannah asked as the limo started moving.

"Mike took me out to eat sometimes, or to the movies," Grace said. "Nothing like this and none with someone I actually love."

Hannah grinned. “I really only know the beginning of our date, Mamrie has this big ass night planned. She’s pretty creative though so it’s bound to be an awesome night.”

"Where are we going now?" Grace asked.

"We’re starting with dinner, but why don’t we have a nice glass of champagne," Hannah said grabbing the bottle. She filled the glasses then handed one to Grace. "A toast, to a new beginning."

"To our love," Grace said clinking their glasses together.

They sipped their champagne and grinned.

"Can I sit next to you?" Hannah said.

"I don’t know if I can keep my hands off you but okay," Grace said scooting over.

Hannah sat next to Grace as they continued sipping their drinks.

"I am very happy Hannah," Grace said softly.

"Me too," Hannah said setting down her empty champagne glass and turning towards Grace. Grace finished her champagne set the glass down and turned to Hannah.

Hannah gently cupped Grace’s face then kissed her lips gently. They kept the kiss slow and gentle, and even though they both felt that familiar burning passion they always felt around each other, they kept it down for the sake of their gentle kiss.