Untitled Part 7

annah and Grace laughed as they ran through the fountain that had water shooting up from the ground. They held hands and giggled loudly not caring that they were in the middle of Universal City Walk and that the only people running through the fountain were little children.

They stepped out of the fountain pretty soaked and continued walking towards Universal Studios. Their hands were linked and Grace leaned down to kiss Hannah’s cheek.

"I love you," Grace said.

Hannah hummed happily. “I love you too Grace.”

Hannah turned her head and kissed Grace firmly on the lips.

They felt the stares of passerbys but they didn’t care. It wasn’t until they heard a male voice saying, “Grace?” that they broke the kiss and turned.

Grace’s eyes widened. “Mike?”

Mike was in a Jamba Juice uniform and looking completely stunned.

Grace kept her chin up high and said, “how are you?”

Hannah held Grace’s hand firmly and stared the man down. She knew the story about him and how he had called Grace a prude and disrespected her.

"Uh," Mike said. "Well I’m a bit surprised to be honest."

"Surprised why?" Grace said keeping her chin up high, "because I found someone waay better than you?"

Mike scoffed in annoyance. “Now it makes sense why you didn’t wanna be with me, you’re a dyke.”

"Hey watch your mouth!" Hannah snapped getting in his face.

Grace pulled her back and stepped in between them. She faced Mike head on and said, “listen you fucking asshole, you are not that big of a deal. There are men a million times hotter than you and the reason I didn’t wanna be with you has nothing to do with my sexuality, it has to do with the fact that you’re a fucking dick.” Grace grabbed Hannah’s hand gave a kiss on the lips and led her away from Mike saying over her shoulder, “fuck off you douche.”

Mike looked completely stunned and Hannah burst out in laughter. “Babe,” Hannah said looking at the smug look on Grace’s face. “I am so fucking proud of you.”

A Graceful Run-In

"I miss you," Grace said over the phone.

Hannah chuckled over the phone. “Babe I’ve only been gone for an hour.”

"I know but you still have like seven more hours of work," Grace said.

"I know babe, but you know I took a lot of vacation time to do your therapy and then focus on our relationship,” Hannah said. “A month is too long now out of work babe. You should go back to work too.”

"I still have a few more days vacation time," Grace said. "I saved up a lot because I never had a social life before."

"Well don’t use them all up, save them for when I gather up some more vacation time so we can go somewhere fun," Hannah said. "Maybe Europe."

"That’d be so fun I’ve always wanted to explore."

"That’s if we get out of the room long enough to explore,” Hannah said.

Grace laughed and said, “you bad girl.” An idea suddenly hit her and she smirked. She had talked about it with Flula and Swike. Swike was explaining to Flula how to do it to Mamrie. She thought at the time it would be good to do it to Hannah if she ever got the chance.