Six

-Same night-

Corbyn's POV:

Leaving Ash felt weird... DAMMIT.

Her name is almost the same as my sister, Ashley. God, I miss her so much. It's like when Ashley was asking me to stay with her instead of joining this gang. The only difference, Daniel didn't slap her. Daniel was so different back then... what happened to him.

I feel kinda bad for her. Being lonely most of her 'normal' life than being forced into this gang. Why do I feel guilty that I lied to her? I shouldn't feel guilty at all I don't even know her. Well, she doesn't know me. The only time I ever talked to her or saw her would be when she called 'Our beloved leader' Daniel. Those were some good-ish times, not the best-doing something behind a cute girl's back preparing to kidnap her, but she was somewhat happy. She was smiling and laughing. I haven't seen that girl smile once over here.

Zach: "Corbyn ya good bro?"

Corbyn: "huh? oh yeah I'm fine"

Jack: "You sure? you've been staring at the wall for quite some time dude"

Shit. I must've zoned out.

Corbyn: "Just thinking"

Jack: "about?"

Corbyn: "Food"

I lied. Not completely I was kinda hungry but I don't know what they would say if I told them I'm thinking about her. They would think I'm weird. I mean we all are, I guess. I'm not exactly the normal type.

Zach: " You have no clue how hungry I am right now"

Corbyn: "Shut up Zach, your always hungry"

Zach: "Says the one who zoned out thinking about food"

Corbyn: "At least I don't think about it 24/7"

Jack: "Jeez calm down don't get all hangry on each other I'm pretty sure everyone's hungry right now"

Jonah spoke up, almost forgot he was still here.

Jonah: " I'll go get Daniel so we can order some food"

There were some nods, mumbles, and okays before Jonah left.

If we were all hungry then I bet Ash is too. But she's sleeping last I checked, or maybe she woke up and needs something. I should go check on her. I can make an excuse to go to security, luckily my room was right next to it.

I was about to leave just as Jonah walked in with Daniel and Brittany following behind him.

Brittany was trying to hide her smile and look all serious but it was clear as day she was smiling like she just won a trophy and Daniel, well he looked like himself again. Not a happy face but not a bitch one either. Seems like he's cooled down.

Brittany has been close to Daniel lately. Not close like me and the boys but like a teachers' pet, being all nice trying to stay on his good side, sweet-talking to him, asking him if she can do anything, sucking up to him or maybe even suc- Ew.

Daniel: "Ew what?" He said cocking his eyebrow at me.

Dammit I must've said that out loud

Corbyn: "uh- Ew Zach farted"

I said covering my nose with my shirt hoping he'd buy it. Fuck I can't even with myself right now.

He just walked over to the couch while Zach was defending himself saying and I quote "I DID NOT FART I'M A MATURE MAN".