6 - Out Of Town

For some reason, there was some excitement going through me when I heard our names announced together

For some reason, there was some excitement going through me when I heard our names announced together. I hated to admit it but I was intrigued by him and perhaps working together would give me some insights into this dark mysterious boy. 

    'So the story you will write a paper about is the classic Romeo and Juliet' the teacher continued explaining. 

I sighed, this is just fucking perfect isn't it? 

The bell rang and I made my way toward Taehyung. 

  'hi partner' he said with a satisfied smile. 

     'So how are we going to do this?' he added. 

      'Perhaps meet on Sunday and sit together?' I replied.

       'I am out of town this weekend' he answered uninterestedly. 

     'oh'     I answered, I thought about asking him where to but I also didn't want to look too interested in his life. 

  'but we can maybe sit together after school on Tuesday after the weekend? you can come to my place' he smirked and I rolled my eyes 'sure' 

I rushed towards Yeji as I still had something to discuss with her. She halted as I stopped in front of her. 

    'hey y/n' she said, but her tone wasn't sympathetic at all which took me slightly off guard.  

    'uhm Yeji I don't really appreciate that you tell Taehyung personal things I tell you in confidence' I calmly explained. 

She raised her eyebrow 'he is my boyfriend'

   'and I'm your best friend' I replied indignantly as I hadn't expected her to actually defend herself in this way. As if it would make it okay because he happens to be her boyfriend. 

   'don't be so dramatic y/n or are you just jealous?'

What the fuck?

   'Whatever' I shrugged and was about to walk away when she grabbed my wrist 

    'oh and y/n, don't try anything funny with my boyfriend while working on the assignment' 

I scoffed 

     'Why would I?'

Yeji didn't answer but walked away. 

Since when did she get so jealous? and bitchy as well. 

Jimin was waiting at my locker with a smile and my annoyance faded for a bit. 

   'Hey y/n ready for the weekend?' he asked happily. 

     'hmm yeah I'm not doing anything exciting so I guess it will be filled with Netflix'

He chuckled