Chapter 17

Jimin sighed and by the guilty expression on his face, I already knew the answer 

    'then I'm leaving now' I said and I sat down at the table where Seojoon and Taehyung were eating.

    'y/n, are you okay?' Seojoon asked with concern in his eyes

I became sick of people asking me this, I wanted to leave, and I knew I was going to, I wanted to get some calmness and that meant getting high for now. the only question was whether to go alone or not. 

   'no I'm not okay' I said while putting down my cutlery harshly. I wasn't in the mood for food.

    'what happened, I mean its something with Jimin but what exactly?' Seojoon asked.

    'Jimin has someone else in his life' even saying it felt strange.

    'what? no I don't believe that' Seojoon replied indignant. I bit my lip trying to stay some sort of strong.

    'how is that possible?' he then asked. I looked at taehyung    'ask taehyung he knows and he is happy to share it'

   'y/n' Taehyung said with a sad voice

I got up 'and while you discuss that I am gonna get out of here byeeee'

I left and got some weed from the locker. It was the only thing right now that I thought of that perhaps could keep me calm. I entered the woods and sat on the branch. Smoking peacefully while I got lost in all my thoughts. When I felt the effects of the drugs I laid down in the leaves, it was autumn so it was cold and I didn't take my jacket.

The ground was covered in the leaves that fell from the trees. getting high isn't so great when your heart was broken I discovered but it numbed the pain so that was something. I stared at the skies and the branches of the trees. the image of my lips on Jimin's replayed in my mind, but it was as if it was a far dream. I felt tired, maybe I should go back. or maybe not,

What does it even matter? this year was the worst. first I find out I'm adopted and my parents dumped me as a baby in front of a hospital, then I lose my best friend cause she turned into a bitch after dating a new guy, and then I fall for two guys and when I finally make a decision it turns out he was a liar all along.

I will just stay here for a while, in the calm nature. I was feeling cold though and hungry but I didn't want to move, I didn't want to do anything. I wanted to disappear.

......

   'y/n? ' 'y/n?' Seojoon rocked me awake slowly 

   'I uh where am I?' I asked looking around very confused 'uhm you're in the cafeteria' SeoJoon was slightly confused himself

    'how did I get here?' I asked as I sat up and I noticed someone had gotten my jacket from my locker and put it over me     'I don't know' Seojoon said but it seemed he was hiding something? or maybe I was dazed by my sleep. 

   'what time is it?' I then asked

    'last class just ended'

     'oh'  I got up and we walked towards the exit of the school. Everyone had already left. Seojoon gave me a hug 

    'I am sorry about Jimin' I buried my head in his chest and nodded 'thank you SJ, for being my friend' he ruffled my hair 'ofcourse'

But while walking home I still wondered how I ended up in the cafeteria.. The last thing I remembered was looking at the branches and the skies while lying in the woods.

Time passed slow this week, they say time heals all wounds but for me time could go a bit faster. Every time I saw Jimin it hurt and I tried to avoid him as much as possible. Seojoon sometimes talked to him. Jimin was the nice guy so he was also not alone but was often invited to lunch with other groups.

Taehyung pov

y/n looked kinda bad, she didn't eat at lunch time and I doubted if she ate at home. she avoided Jimin like the plague. I started to feel bad to be honest. I didn't mean to hurt her. Jimin was right I was jealous and I wanted to hurt him, but in doing so I hurt y/n as well. 

after todays school day I walked to her while she was taking her stuff from her locker

    'hey y/n' 'hey Taehyung' she politely replied.

    'y/n I uh I wanted to apologise.. for spraying that Jimin news on you like that'

   'yeah it was a dick move' she said 'but I am in a way happy you did because now I know'

    'hmm yeah so I just wanted to say if you I don't know want to talk to someone or do something fun I am here for you. just don't go do stuff yourself, like alone'

Her eyes widened and she touched my arm 'okay, thank you taehyung'

The following day we had lunch together. y/n seemed to be doing better? she even ate her plain rice today. her eyes switched between me and Seojoon

     'so my grandma is out of town this weekend, and uhm I'm not like in the mood to be alone all the time so I was wondering if you want to have a movie night? like the three of us?' she suggested 

   'count me in!' Seojoon enthusiastically said 'uh yes sure' I indicated as well.

My eyes wandered through the room and spotted Muriel again. I don't know why but I really got an eerie feeling seeing her around here. I mean I was happy that Muriel still kept her distance but it also made me suspicious. 

Why was she even here? 

I guess in a way I figured she was here as a spy for lucifer.