Chapter 1: My New Family

Jennifer's POV: (Voiceover)
"WAKE YOUR ASS UP, F*CKING B*TCH!! Because of you, we'll be late for school," Taehyung shouts while knocking me over my head with my pillow. "O-okay, Taehyung-Oppa," I spoke before he poured ice-cold water all over me and slapped me in my face. "I AM NOT YOUR OPPA, KILLER!! So, do yourself a favor and stop referring to all of us as your family. Now, get ready, or we will lock you in the basement again," Taehyung stated before leaving my room and slamming my door hard enough to make the pictures on my wall shake.

This nightmare has been my life every single day:

*I wake up in the morning

*Get tortured by my step-brothers

*Go to school

*Get tortured by bullies

*Come home and do chores, mine and theirs

*Make dinner for them

*Become their human punching-bag

*Go to my room and cut myself

*I do my nighttime routine

*Go to sleep

*And repeat the next day.

It's been like this for four years, and I wish it would stop. Hi, I'm Park Jennifer; I'm 17 years old; I have seven step-brothers who hate me for something I did not do. We lost our parents (my mom and their dad) in a car accident four years ago, and they thought it was my fault because I asked them if they could go to the store for me. My seven step-brothers are BTS; they are the most popular guys and the faces of the school that we all go to, but at home, they abuse me, hurt me, call me names, and at school, they bully me with their girlfriends and everyone in the school. Even though they hurt me, I still love them because I remember what my mother always taught and told me. My mother taught me to love people whether they love me or not, especially with family. I don't have any friends at school, and I'm fluent in English and Spanish; I get straight A's, and sometimes........ I hope that I can join my parents. But, anyway, enough about me! Back to the story at hand.

 But, anyway, enough about me! Back to the story at hand