three

Jieun sighed for the nth time today as she sat on the seat next to her best friend. She put her head in her hands and let out a small scream, her shoulder length hair covered her face and her family's ring stood out.

"Damn, you good?" Taeri asked her. She put a hand on her back and looked at the younger with concern. "Yeah, just kinda stressed." The other girl said with an awkward smile and a thumb up. The older chuckled and took her fork in her hands, starting to eat the food in front of her.

"It's full moon tonight." Jieun suddenly said and Taeri choked on her food. "Already??" She asked while coughing out the piece of bread stuck in her throat. "Yeah, I heard someone from year above say. You know how werewolves are." She said and rolled her eyes, her stomach doing a flip at a thought of a werewolf.

Taeri nodded her head and then both their phones beeped, signaling a notification. They shared a look and opened their messenger app.

Taeung💀

Taeyong:
I gtg work again tonight:((

Jieun:
Awh no:(

Jieun:
I was hoping you could
help me with my homework

Taeri:
Girls night😻😻

Taeyong:
😔

Taeyong:
Next time Ji<\3

Taeyong:
I better go now bc the
boss asked me to come
earlier

Taeyong:
Lunch is in fridge

Taeyong:
Dont go to sleep late

Taeyong:
DONT TALK TO ANY VAMPIRES!!

Jieun:
yessir

Taeri:
Ay ay captain

Jieun left her phone in her jacket's pocket and looked around while Taeri continued eating her lunch. A familiar face passed by and the younger raised a brow. The moment he noticed her he smiled at her widely and waved like crazy. She awkwardly smiled and waved back.

Taeri rised her head and looked at her friend with a confused face. "Who you waving at?" She asked and looked towards where the other was looking. "Who's that?" She whispered as the guy quickly moved towards the two and before Jieun replied he was already sitting at their table.

"Mind if I sit here? My friends are annoying me." He said with a small pout and looked towards where his friends were sitting. His curly hair covered his eyes, which made him move his bangs slightly to the side. "Uh, sure?" Taeri said as she gave Jieun a questionable look but her eyes were concentrated at something else, better said someone else.

At the table, she saw another familiar face. She gulped upon meeting his eyes. He slightly smirked and winked at her. Her breath hitched in her throat and it took her a few seconds before she started breathing normally again and came back to her senses. "Are you going to sit with me next class too?" Yangyang asked her and she slightly nodded, not even realising what he asked.

Taeri raised a brow at the boy and her mouth fell agape. The bell rung a moment later and the younger ones quickly got up, hoping to arrive to class earlier. She held Jieun's hand and she looked at her with a confused face. "He's a vampire." She whispered to her and Jieun bit the inside of her cheek. "I'll be careful." The younger said and after giving her friend a reassuring smile, ran after the boy.

Taeri let out a sigh and shook her head slightly, knowing that something bad will happen soon.

--------✈︎

"And then she hit him, yelling that he's a pervert." Yangyang finished his story, whiping a tear from his eye. Jieun was laughing her ass off, trying her best not to stop breathing. "She really did that?!" She asked and after he nodded her wheezing rised.

"Oh, he's calling me, wait." Yangyang said and picked up the call.

"You're done?"
"Oh, great, I'm with Jieun at the entrance."
"Okay, see you."

He finished the call and looked at the girl. "They're coming." She nodded her head and took her bag. "Then I should go-" Before she finished her sentence the six other guys appeared in front of her. "Why don't you come with us?" Yangyang asked and Xiaojun nodded.

"I would like to get to know you better." He winked at her and she bit the inside of her cheek.  "Yeah, sure."  Jieun smiled and the guys clapped. "Let's go then." And so the seven of them were on their way towards-

"Hey, where even are we going?"

"Draco's!" One of them said and Jieun let out a silent sigh. She knew damn well  she fucked up.

"Hop on my back." Yangyang said and crouched down a bit so she could climb. "Hold tight." He said and a moment later he started running, alongside other six boys. Jieun looked at her surrounding, moving fast. She felt a bit dizzy but nonethless it made her feel alive. She had this kind of feeling, the need to run with them.

A few seconds later they were standing in front of a big gate, two guards were standing in front of them, one on each side of the huge doors. She gulped a bit and Yangyang patter her back, reassuring her.

"Name?" One of the guards asked as they walked closer. Each of them walked towards the guard and said their name, the guard letting them pass. The six of them passed while Yangyang stood last with Jieun. "Name?" He repeated as the two stood closer. "Yangyang and Jieun."

"There's no name Jieun on the list." The guard said, his head turning towards the girl. "She's with us." Yangyang said. The guard's eyes flashed gold but just for a brief moment. "You may pass." He said as he quickly moved away.

The other guard quickly moved towards the two and gave something to the girl. "Eat this." He said and quickly moved back to his position, his posture in a slight bow. Jieun looked at Yangyang who nodded his head. "So you don't attract other vampires."

Jieun nodded and quickly put the gum like thing in her mouth. After she swallowed the eight of them made their way inside of the gate.

✍︎

1022 words