yangyang's child

July 17, 2001

I was not able to write anything for three months. The king paid someone to look over Cheng and our relationship got exposed. We were forced to marry each other and quickly move to South Korea.

I was able to keep my wings and powers on one condition; If the child is from my realm we must give it to God, otherwise the child must rule the Vampdom. Cheng swore to protect me and the child at all costs.

We love each other even more and are hoping to spend the infinity together.

It's almost seven a.m, meaning the breakfast will be served soon. I hope to write more often in here.

Jinae

Jieun finished reading the second page of the diary and a sigh left her mouth. "I'm so confused." She slowly got up from her chair and changed into her school uniform.

"We are here with a mission, don't forget that." The voice in her head said, making her stop brushing her hair. "Mission, you say?" She mumbled to herself, bitting the bottom of her lip as she thought a bit. "Is that why Sicheng looked so panicked yesterday when I asked why they're here?"

She shook her head slightly, finishing brushing her hair. She was just about to leave towards the dining hall when there was a knock on her doors. "Jieun?"

"Yeah?" She asked as she took her backpack from the corner of the room. "Are you wearing clothes?"

"Yeah, why?" She chuckled and then suddenly the doors opened and the seven boys entered, the oldest holding a cake in his hands.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!! Happy birthday dear Jieun!! Happy birthday to you!!" They sang and Jieun hid her face in her hands, trying to hide her teary eyes. "Oh my god, thank you guys!!" She said before they trapped her into a big group hug. "I didn't think you knew about it."

"Ah, no, I wrote it down when you told me." Yangyang smiled widely and Jieun smiled. " Should we cut the cake and skip breakfast?"

"Yes!" The rest cheered and Kun laughed, putting the cake on the table next to her bed. "Lucas, give me the knife." He said and the other quickly handed him the mentioned object. He cut the small cake in eight parts, handing the plates to every one of them.

"Woah, this is good! Who made this?" Jieun asked and all seven of them raised their hands. A man passed by the room and tsked. "I made it." He said and continued walking down the hall. "Okay, we just decorated." Ten said, making Jieun laugh.

"Cute." The voice suddenly said and she started choking once again. All seven of them rushed by her side, patting her back and asking if she's okay. "I'm okay. I just seriously have to stop eating so fast."

"What do you mean, it literally takes you ages to finish your food?" Yangyang said and Jieun glared at him. He raised his hands in surrender and walked back.

"Anyways, let's clean up and go to school." Kun said, making everyone groan. "We can have fun after we come back." He said and everyone cheered. "I'm taking Jieun to school today." Xiaojun quickly said and Jieun gave him a look. "It's my time to shine." He said and walked out of the room.

Soon after everyone left the room and Jieun was left alone with her thoughts.

Taeri