twenty

"And basically then she asked me for my number but when I was about to tell it to her the connection cut off." Lucas sighed as he finished his story while Jieun sipped on her orange juice. "I know the struggle."

"But like, how do I find out who she is?" He asked and the girl shrugged. "I'm still finding out who my soulmate is and it's hard. Even my amazing detective skills can't help me." She dramatically sighed and hit the juice carton on the table, moving her legs off her bed and sitting properly.

"But now that you told me this, my investigation is coming to it's end." She smirked and Lucas whined. "You at least know it's one of the boys, I don't even know where to start looking for her."

"Ask her what's her realm so that should lower the circle. Also, it's probably someone you see in school." Jieun shrugged and threw the carton in a trash bin in the corner of her room.

"Yeah, that makes sense. Thank you Jieun." He smiled at her and got up, leaving the room after saying a goodbye. Jieun frowned, not really sure what to do.

"Ayo wassup, it's yo best boiii!!"

"Pff, stop with the bragging."

"Prove me otherwise."

"I'm a step closer to finding out who you are so be prepared to have your ass beaten."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Try me."

"My spotify playlists are so depressing what is this shit?"

"Changing the topic, I see."

"No, for real I'm bouta cry if it quickly doesn't change."

"Pfff, weakling."

"Shut up."

"Nope."

"Anyways, you said you're a step closer to finding out who I am, what does that mean?"

"Oh, Lucas was just here and he told me how his soulmate contacted him."

"Damn, now it's going going to be hard for you to find out."

"Yeah, both of you are acting very similar when you're around me."

"Oh, really? Who are you hoping I am?"

"PSjsjbnamssnsje."

"What?"

"Sorry, Louis just entered my room and jumped on me. HE PUT HIS TAIL STRAIGHT UP IN MY MOUTH, YUCK!!"

"Hahhahahahahaha. But you still didn't answer my question."

"You want me to be honest?"

"Pfft no, lie to freely I don't care. OF COURSE I WANT YOU TO BE HONEST! SHAKING. MY. HEAD."

"Well, that's hard to say because after Yangyang I'm closest to you two. Even though I don't show it much you guys really mean a lot to me."

"Aww!! But choose one."

"I can't choose!!"

"That's because if I was Hendery you would say Hendery but if I was Xiaojun you would say Xiaojun."

"You really want me to be honest? Who I want to be my soulmate?"

"Yes!"

"Kun of course, fuck you want from me?"

"Kay bye."

"Wait, come back!"

"I finally thought of a nickname for you!!"