߷ S U M M A R Y ߷

S U M M A R Y:

S U M M A R Y:

Nynia Altaluna is crown Princess of Aruna, an icy, mountainous region up in the north of Kelliar.

And although she is beautiful, cultured, and quiet just as an Arunian Woman should be, Nynia is starting to feel suffocated and powerless.

After being named the most eligible bachelorette in almost a century, wars have raged for her hand for the past few years, and the death toll being held above her head is starting to have an irreversible affect.

Bound by tradition to choose a husband at the suitors ball, Nynia begins to expect the worst. Especially when news comes that the vile and violent Prince Calder, who has been the one to start these wars, is coming to force her hand.

In the midst of this quiet unfolding of chaos surrounding her future, Nynia's usual pristine exterior slips.

And in through the cracks...
... creeps in the darkness.

After making a forbidden deal with the dark God, Tybethian, Nynia finds her life taking an interesting turn.

Now on the hunt for the invaluable Crown of Spheres... her heart is captured by the mysterious and strange, golden haired Prince, Atlas Sol.

And that only seems to make the shadows, all that much easier to deal with. Especially when she realises she is not the only one looking for it.

꧁꧂

|| W O R L D M A P ||

|| W O R L D ᯽ M A P ||

꧁꧂

THEME SONGS:

Phoenix - League of Legends
Atlas - Coldplay
In Flames - Digital Dragons
I'll know who I am in time - CASHFORGOLD
᪥ Take Over  - Hidden Citizens
_________
INFO:

The formatting of this book is very different to my others. This time, I've actually laid it out to be like how you would read an actual book- I.e no spaces between the paragraphs.
If this annoys you, I'm so sorry; but as I fully intend to get this book published in the future, there's less faffing around to change the format back and forth between here and my word document ꨄ

Also, this is my first time writing full blown fantasy so I hope you guys will forgive me for any plot holes, mistakes or things like that. I'm going my best!! I'm really excited for this story, I hope you guys will love it as much as I have loved planning / writing it.

The characters are to die for, and the world- yeah. I love that place, 100%. All the aesthetics you can find either on my twitter (siennaisa_) or the official Twitter for the story (crownofspheres).

thanks for understanding!
Lots of love, sienna xoxo

𖧷 STORY COMING SOON 𖧷

꧁꧂

Follow the twitter for updates:
@crownofspheres

& the official playlist:

"The Crown of Spheres"
Found on my page "siennaisa"

꧁꧂

⚠️ D I S C L A I M E R :

THIS IS AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE.
ANY NAMES OR PLACES THAT SOUND FAMILIAR ARE PURELY MADE UP AND DO NOT RELATE TO THE REAL WORLD AT ALL.

THIS IS 18+ 

⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS:

• violence / Sexual violence. (Briefly, very briefly described. Also suggested.)
• alcohol abuse
• drug abuse
• gore
• horror

PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.