Chapter 1

It was Marinette's first day of school and, let's just say things weren't going to well.

She walked up to her locker and put in the code to her lock. It unlocked and Marinette tried to pull open the locker door but it just wouldn't budge. So she tried everything. Even pulling it in different positions. And none of them worked.

The school bell rang signalling the last five minutes before class so she just banged her head on the locker.

"Stupid locker". She kicked quite hard.

" I think the stupid one, is you". Said a dark voice. It was filled with annoyance.

Marinette turned around and looked up at him.

"What do you mean"?

" you press the button right after you unlock your locker, idiot". He pressed the button and left. Marinette waited for her locker to open, and it did. It smacked her in the face.

"Ow"!?

Marinette grabbed her books and pencils and all that stuff and headed straight for class. After locking her locker of course.

She entered her homeroom and she spotted that same boy that helped her a while ago sitting in the second row on the left of the class.

" Oh, you must be the new girl. Marinette, right"?

"Yes".

" Take a seat besides Damian. The guy who used to sit there transferred classes. So you'll be taking that seat. Damian, please raise your hand". Said the male teacher.

Damian raised his hand slowly but made sure to look welcoming. Because in the past, every single student that sat by him eventually switched their schedules. So the teacher started showing Damian how to actually seen more welcoming. Even just a bit.

But it was also kind of a threat because if he didn't do as the teacher said, well, he'd be sent to detention. But Damian didn't care. But he also thought maybe acting a bit different, would do him some good for once.

Marinette took a seat by him and the teacher spoke up.

" As you all know, today we're going to read each others stories. So I'll go get them from the printers in the office. I'll be back in ten minutes ".

He left and everyone started talking to each other. And Marinette wanted to get to know her partner.

" hi again. I'm Marinette as if you haven't heard already. What do you like to do"?

He stopped glaring at his desk and slowly tilted his head towards her.

"Are you talking to me"? Damian said in his low voice.

This got the attention of half of the class. They stopped doing what they were doing only to listen to what Damian would say next.

" Mhm. I am. I just want to know you more. Not to intrude or anything, just curious. Like, I really like to design clothing. I love talking to people, and I love animals. And I am very against animal cruelty. What about you"?

"I like painting".

The entire class now stopped doing whatever the hell they were doing and gasped. Never in their lives have they ever heard Damian ever reply back to someone's question. Especially to a girl.

Damian turned back to the class and harshly glared at each and everyone of them, warning them to get back to minding their own businesses. And most of them quickly understood.

Marinette looked at him. Carefully and spoke.

" Guess this isn't really a daily occurrence is it". She said.

"No. It isnt".

" Then why reply to the question if you don't usually respond"?

"..."

"I see".

She went back to inspecting the class. Very interesting with interesting peers all around. More minutes of silence between the two and the teacher appeared again. So class resumed once again.

After that class, all students headed back to their lockers and this time, Damian accompanied Marinette to her locker.

" what's your combination "? He asked. Well, more like, demanded.

" 0-30-25 "

He quickly opened her lock and took the lock off. He handed it to her and he motioned for her eyes to look over at his hands.

"You press the button and put your palm against the door so it won't open so harshly like I saw it hit you earlier".

" YOU SAW ME"?! She whisper screamed.

"Mhm". He grinned. She just lightly hit him, but, to him, it felt quite hard.

" OW, WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR"?! He also whisper yelled. She completely forgot she couldn't control her superpowers. She hasn't reached that certain stage yet, like, she just couldn't control herself just like that. It was almost impossible in her case.

"I am so so sorry. Are you okay"?

" Uhm, my shoulder is bruised. But nothing else".

"Like I said. I am super sorry, like, extremely sorry. Okay? Sorry sorry sorry. Do you need another sor-"

"No I don't. And we'll be late to class if you continue telling me you're sorry. It happened but I'm okay. So let's go, we also share that class, and again, I might be your seat partner because no one but I sit in the back. Let's go now".

He dragged the girl and they were now soon in class. But right before they entered, Marinette spoke up,

"My things are still in my OPENED LOCKER" !!

And they both realized so they ran back and this time, made sure to grab her things and locked the locker. They entered class and right he was.

She sat right in the back with him.

More class periods went by and lunch soon came. Damian decided to have Marinette tag along. She had something that attracted him to her. He wasn't sure but there was something.

The two sat on a table and soon came Jon and some other idiots, in Damian's opinion.

"Marinette, the boy with blue e-"

"JONNY" !

"Nettie, what are you doing here? I thought I was supposed to find and bring you"?

" Kent, will you please explain to me, how you know her"?

"Her, is my sister".

Damian looked more closely and it was actually true. They looked very alike in some ways. The same small noses, mouth form, eyebrows and more. Even the eyelashes. They both had long eyelashes. Then he looked at there wrists. Both had the same birth mark but on opposite wrists from each other.

" So two are twins". Stated Damian.

" YES! I'M GLAD SOMEONE FINALLY KNOWS"!!!

" And who's older"? He asked not really curios but only to make his friend happy. He wasn't really sure why though.

"Well me of course", boasted Jon about being the older twin.

Lunch went by quite awkwardly because well, the two were twins and the other group of idiots took all of Marinette's attention away. And, he actually for once didn't like the idea of being, left out of the conversation.

At the end of last period, art, Marinette gave Damian a few of her secret macaroons and he really enjoyed them. Though, he didn't admit it.

Kent girl was just a charming beauty.