𝗠𝘂𝗱 𝗗𝗼𝗴𝘇 𝗖𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗨𝗽 𝟯!

A/N: Get in loser. Just kidding. You're not a loser uwu. Also sorry Leonardo's is so cliche.

💫Loathsome Leonardo💫

You inhaled sharply as you walked into your room, covered in bruises once again. You really didn't know how to take care of them so you decided you would just let them heal on their own. You plopped onto your bed only making the pain and aching worse. That Connor kid was really strong. Unknown to you, Leonardo was on his way to your house. He figured it had been a while since he had come to the surface, and while he was taking a stroll he saw you limping to your house. He stayed a few blocks behind you so you didn't know he was following you. He wanted to know why you were limping though. He figured he could just ask you when he got there. Meanwhile, you were on your bed, tears streaming down your face. 

"Why can't people just leave me alone?"

You sobbed. All the cruel words the kid had said filled your mind. And then you heard a knock on your window. You sniffled and walked up to the window. Leonardo was standing there smiling at you awkwardly. You opened the window and quickly wiped your tears hoping he wouldn't notice.

"H-hey L-Leonardo! W-w-why are you here?"

The hiccups and sobs between your words gave it away. Leonardo looked at you with a worried expression.

"What's wrong Y/N? Why are ya cryin' like that?"

You laughed and waved him off as if it was nothing.

"No-nothing important- h-how did you get here?"

"Stop trying to change the subject, why are you crying?"

"I-I don't w-w-wanna bother you w-with my problems. W-we just met."

Leonardo looked at you and noticed something. It was hard to see with no moonlight, but there on your cheek was a fist-sized bruise. He reached out and you flinched, covering your head with your arms. He put 2 and 2 together and figured someone must've hurt you. 

"I'm not gonna hurt ya Y/N."

You looked up at him with sad eyes. What if he hurt you anyway? But you trusted Leonardo, even though you guys had just met. You felt like he wouldn't hurt you, even if you were being stubborn. Slowly, you took your arms off your head.

"S-sorry."

"It's ok Y/N. But who gave ya that bruise on your cheek?"

You figured lying would just make him angry, so you told him the whole story. When you were done, he offered to bandage up your bruises (A/N: idk if you need to bandage bruises so just roll with it.). It was very awkward, to say the least. You had a few bruises on your tummy, so you had to lift up your shirt. Lenard (That's his new name now) was asking if you were comfortable every 5 seconds. When he finally got done with your stomach you both let out a sigh of relief. Then he moved on to your arms. And then he moved onto your face. You only had one bruise there, and it was the last one. When he finished you apologized for keeping him for so long, but he said it was ok.

"Bye."

"Cya Y/N." 

You looked at him and gave him that same grateful smile you did when you left last time. Lenard shook his head and gave you his phone.

"Uh, can I have your number? Just in case."

"Oh yeah sure."

 You dialed your number into the phone.

(I don't know how to end this--)

Dastardly Danny

You struggled to hold in your laughter as you played the Mii theme on your violin. It was too funny to resist you couldn't help it. You finally broke and burst out laughing. You wiped a tear and exhaled.

"I am too funny."

"Well, I don't get it."

Your head snapped in the direction of the voice. It was that darn rat again. You would've screamed if you didn't know how much of a jerk this guy was.

"Ugh what do you want? How did you even get in here?"

"You should really lock your windows, you don't know who could wander into your house."

You rolled your eyes at him. Why was he even here? You barely even know each other.

"What are you doing here?"

"Jeez, I just wanted to say 'hi' is that too much to ask?"

"I barely even know you!"

He didn't seem to be phased in the slightest and rolled his eyes.

"Well if you want me to leave so bad, I guess I'll be going."

He walked past you and climbed out your bedroom window.

"Weirdo.."

You muttered. You put your hands in your pocket and felt something. You pulled out a crumbled piece of paper.

'Hey violin person, it just occurred to me that I don't know your name so....you wanna tell me? 111-555-0000' (A/N: pretend that's his number XD) 

🏵️Malicious Mickey🏵️

Mickey wasn't sure he wanted to give you his number. He wanted to talk to you, yes, but he didn't think that you should have his number if you fainted the first time you saw him. He shook his head. If she didn't call or text him that was that, it didn't matter. He slithered into your living room, making sure he didn't hit the table this time. He dropped a piece of paper on your coffee table and booked it...kinda. He fell down the fire escape. You had just gotten out of the shower and gotten dressed conveniently. You waddled into the living room and noticed the little note Mickey had left you. You picked it up and read it.

ꫝꫀꪗ ꪖᧁꪖⅈꪀ ᭙ꫝꪖ𝕥ꫀꪜꫀ𝕣 ꪗꪮꪊ𝕣 ꪀꪖꪑꫀ ⅈડ ⅈ ᭙ꪖꪀ𝕥ꫀᦔ 𝕥ꪮ 𝕥ꪖꪶ𝕜 𝕥ꪮ ꪗꪮꪊ ꪖ᥇ꪮꪊ𝕥 ꪀꪮ𝕥ꫝⅈꪀᧁ ⅈꪀ ρꪖ𝕣𝕥ⅈᥴꪊꪶꪖ𝕣 ᥇ꫀᥴꪖꪊડꫀ 𝕥ꫝꪖ𝕥ડ ᭙ꫝꪖ𝕥 ᠻ𝕣ⅈꫀꪀᦔડ ᦔꪮ ⅈ ꪑꫀꪖꪀ ᭙ꫀ𝕣ꫀ ꪀꪮ𝕥 ᠻ𝕣ⅈꫀꪀᦔડ ⅈ ᦔꪮꪀ𝕥 ꫀꪜꫀꪀ 𝕜ꪀꪮ᭙ ᭙ꫝꪖ𝕥 ꪗꪮꪊ𝕣 ꪀꪖꪑꫀ ⅈડ ડꪮ ꪊꫝ ᥴꪖꪶꪶ ꪑꫀ ꪮ𝕣 ડꪮꪑꫀ𝕥ꫝⅈꪀᧁ'  

His number? What do you do when a guy- that's an eel - gives you his number? You began to freak out you've never gotten a guy's number! What were you gonna do?! You took a deep breath. You could text him or something, that would work.

1017 words