Why Has This Happened

No One's POV

At the bottom of Honno City (Y/N) was in a cellar surrounded by computers along with a dish, satellite, and jammers. He wore a white t-shirt with a random pattern of pixels on it, along with a black hoodie unzipped and his hood up, black pants, black leather boots, and a chain that connected his front and back left pocket. He was sitting back in his chair for him to begin feeling a rumble, but (Y/N) payed no mind to it as that happens a lot here. He began o pay attention to it though as something crashed into the room as he was knocked out of his chair. (Y/N) got up as he coughed to look around and stop in front of him as he saw a girl his age with short brown hair, brown eyes, and the usual Honnoji Academy uniform. 

(Y/N) looked a her, "Where the hell did you come from?!" The girl quickly got up, "Oh I was running to school from my house until I tripped from a rock sticking out of the street and then I ended up here!" (Y/N) examined her, "How do you not have a scratch?! That was a metal cellar door and surrounding it was nothing but concrete!" He then looked around to see everything broken, "And how can one person do this much damage from tripping?!" "Oh this happens a lot!"

The girl got up to grab (Y/N)'s wrist, "Oh! We're gonna be late! We have to get to class before we get punished!" The next thing (Y/N) knew was that he was flying through the air as the girl quickly ran as she clung to his wrist. (Y/N) quickly processed what was happening, "Wait I don't go to that crazy school!" The girl did not listen for (Y/N) to try and pry her hand off, but it was no use as she had an iron grip. The next thing the boy knew was that he was in the school walls for (Y/N) to look around, "Oh no. No no no no no." He then felt a familiar iron grip, "Come on! To class!" "Noooo!"

A few minutes later (Y/N) was sitting in a classroom next to the girl who brought him here. (Y/N) looked around for his eyes to land on the girl, "How? How did you get me here?" The girl looked at him, "Oh I just ran." "Y- You just ran?" "Yep." "What are you?" "Oh I'm Mako, Mankanshoku." Class then started for a man to walk in to begin calling out names for the students to reply. When he was don he looked at (Y/N), "Who are you?" (Y/N) waved his hands in front of him, "Oh no I am not even supose to be he-" Mako interrupted him as she had the boy's ID card, "He's (F/N), Jakuzure." (Y/N) looked at her, "How the hell?!" Large bold letters then appeared above him that spelled his name, "And what are those?!" They then disappeared for the teacher to begin class as if though those words never appeared.

(Y/N) was not paying attention as he began to look around for a way out. He was interrupted by Mako, "What are you doing?" (Y/N) frowned at Mako, "None of your business." "Trying to escape?" "Can you shut it please?" "Well you can try, but you'll be killed very quickly. They have the entire place surrounded and guarded." (Y/N) silently hit his desk, "Shit. Why did you drag me all the way here? You ruined everything." (Y/N) put his head in his arms as he groaned. The day passed for (Y/N) to trudge through the hallways, "I spent years avoiding and staying out of this place. And now I get dragged here by some brainless girl with some weird speed, and strength." 

He then heard a familiar voice, "Oh did (Y/N) finally decide to join his lowly peers at school?" (Y/N)'s eyes widened when he saw who it was, "Nonon, Jakuzure." A girl who wore a band uniform with pink hair and two thin bangs on the side of her face, as well as pink eyes, and pale skin walked in front of him to look down at him, "Oh what's wrong (Y/N)? Did you finally make a mistake and have to come to school?" "You think I made a mistake? I was dragged here by some brainless moron!" Mako then came from behind (Y/N), "Come on new friend! We need to go home!" 

(Y/N) looked at Nonon, "Please. Can I stay with you since I'm your brother right? Come on help a sibling out." Nonon grinned devilishly, "Oh siblings? I haven't seen you in years, so I don't think that I remember what my brother looks like." "What? Wait no. Please Nonon." Mako quickly began to drag (Y/N), "Come on!" The scene went by in a blur for (Y/N)  to end up in some small house with a tall fat man, a grown looking Mako woman, and a dirty little boy sitting at a table as they ate like animals. (Y/N) looked around, "Wait where am I?" Mako took a bite of mystery meat, "Oh this is the Mankanshoku residence. That is my dad, mom, and little brother." "But, why am I here?" "Oh you live here now." "Wh- I have managed to stay out of Honnoji Academy's radar for three years. So why am I confused by what you do, why you do what you do, and how you do it?!" Mako seemed to think for a minute until she snapped her fingers like she just thought of something and look at (Y/N), "I don't know." (Y/N) face planted onto the table, "I hate you." Mako patted his back, "I like you as a friend too."

A few days later (Y/N) was back in class, as when he tried to skip he was nearly killed by a few one star students. They never got close, but he did not want to spend the day avoiding them all day. He payed no attention in class once again for the teacher to stand in front of the class, "Alright we have a new student. Go ahead and say your name." The girl had medium black hair with a red streak on the side as she wore a different uniform than usual, "I'm Ryuko Matoi." The bold face letters reappeared to spell her name for her to look at them, "What the-" The teacher opened his textbook, "Now go take a seat next to that girl and boy." Ryuko looked at the only empty desk to sit down for Mako to quickly introduce herself, "I'm Mako!" She then pointed at (Y/N), "And that's my friend!" Ryuko looked to her left for (Y/N) to slightly wave, "Sup." Ryuko nodded, "Sup."