CHAPTER NINE

Kuvira's POV - Friday 26 June 2020

It's been more than a month that Dave called himself moving in and invading my privacy, and more than five months now that we've known each other and created a strong bond, not gonna lie tho I enjoy having him here and the twins do too.

I was currently in the kitchen making breakfast dressed in one of his shirts and a spandex underneath, why you ask, well I just don't see the need to cover up in front of him anymore. He caught me in my gym wear on multiple occasions and I just don't see why I should hide now when his seen me like this before.

Feeling strong arms wrap around my waist from behind and a manly bearded face nuzzling in my neck - speak of the devil.🙄🙄

"Salam babe" he said kissing my neck and yawning a little bit.

Turning my head sideways to look up at him saying "Salam my love, you slept good?" Nodding his head he let out another yawn, no we not dating but we just that comfortable with each other.

"Yeah, I always sleep good when you next to me, I actually woke up as soon as I felt you leave the bed but dozed of again."

Turning around I wrapped my arms around his waist and looked up at him with my chin on his chest "did you wake the kids up"

"Nah, they were already up when I went to check on them, they were dressed too, they will be down soon." He said kissing my forehead.

"Okay, will you help me set the table, we need to go to Walmart after dropping the kids, I need more food in the house thanks to you and your friends greedy asses." Standing on my tippy toes I gave him a peck, but Dave being Dave is never satisfied with just a peck. With his left hand gripping the back of my neck and his right hand gripping my behind this is what our kissing has become. I'm not gonna lie and say I dont enjoy it, but this shit here scares the fuck outta me, kissing with Dave feels like making love, not that I know how that feels but it feels so intimate and powerful it always leaves me breathless and in a daze.

Letting out a moan that caused him to groan, we kissed slowly, nothing was rushed, trailing my hands up his chest I held his face in both of my hands and caressed his beard. He let a moan slip out and I took that chance to slip my tongue in his mouth. Pulling away from the kiss after hearing the pitter patter of feet he groaned and tried to kiss me again, laughing I pulled away from him completely and turned around to set the table still with him hugging me.

"Babe what's wrong?" I asked coz his still clinging onto me, I realised his been doing this the entire week. Shaking his head in my neck I decided to just leave it alone.

"Salam mama, Salam papa" the kids greeted once they entered the kitchen and hugged our legs. Oh yeah, forgot to tell you, the boys decided they gonna start calling him papa, Kairi also changed from dada to papa and he just loves it.

Now here I'm standing in the middle of the kitchen with two plates of food in my hands, a giant teddy bear attached to my back and three Koala bears attached to my legs, yeah this is life. Laughing I tried to shake them of, like literally shake and this just caused the kids to giggle and Dave slipped out a groan whilst tightening his hold on me.

"If you keep shaking you ass on me like that..." he trailed of whispering in my ear.

I felt myself blush and my eyes widened when I felt something poking my behind.

Clearing my throat "okay guys get off, I need to set the table and you need to eat before you late for school, Dave you still dropping them off?" I turned my head to him whilst the kids let me go with a groan but he still held onto me.

Pecking my lips a few times he asked "can you come with us?" Nodding my head at him, he finally let me go and helped me sat the table along with 5 bottles of vitamin water.

Breakfast setup

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

We were now on our way to drop the kids off and they were busy singing to the songs on Dave's phone that he connected to the aux all PG rated.

"What have you got planned for the day?" I asked him turning my body sideways so I can look at him. He had one hand on the wheel and one on my thigh.

Shrugging his shoulders "I got nothing going on today, how about netflix and chill" I laughed as he wiggled his eyebrows at me.

Rolling my eyes with a smile on my face I said "we can invite everyone and go to the movie theater, or it could be just the two of us."

Shaking his head no he took my hand in his and kissed my palm "I just want it to be us two, and can't we just chill at home, why we gotta go out?"

"I meant the movie theater at home babe" I replied tilting my head to the side.

The way he turned his head so fast in my direction I thought he would get whiplash "Yoooo, you gotta theater at home, and I know nothing about it, what else you got hidden in that house of yours?"

"I dont know what you've seen so far I thought you already saw everything"

Shaking his head he said "I saw the playground, the water park, outside lounge, kitchen, bedrooms, dining room, the kids playroom, your gameroom, the gym, dining room and the lounge, I think that's all" nodding his head, he parked the car outside the kids school and we got out to unbuckle them.

Walking them to class together I asked "so you haven't seen their gameroom, the basketball court, the outdoor showers, the home theater, the music room and the garden yet?"

Shaking his head no with a dramatic sigh I let out a chuckle, seems like I'm gonna have to give him a proper tour of the house.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Like, share, vote and comment.
Word count: 1084