CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Dave East POV - same day

**mature content - you have been warned**😈😈

If you told me I'd be ending my day deep in Vira's guts, I fasho would have laughed in your face, but Allah knows I've found my new happy place. Man this shit to good, her pussy gonna let me trap her ass. Looking down at her whilst she's riding out her orgasm, fuck man she's beautiful.

"Turn around mamas" I instructed pulling out of her completely.

"Again, aren't you tired yet?" She questioned out of breath but turned around nonetheless.

"Fuck, look at the arch, you want this dick baby?" She moaned as I teased her pussy with just my tip.

"Stop playing papi" looking at me over her shoulder with low lustful eyes, I bit my lip coz that papi shit turned a nigga on.

"It's yours mamas, throw that as bacc for papi" I said still teasing her. And she did as told, she threw that fucking ass bacc had my toes curling. "Ooohhhh fucckkkk baby just like that"

"Like this papi?" She asked and started twerking on my dick.

"Woo shit girl, slow down" I exclaimed, pussy so good had a nigga ready to bust a nut. Never had I ever had a female have me so gone that I want to nut in the first 5/10min, Vira is the first for everything tho.

Smack I spanked that ass, "didn't I tell you to stop that clenching shit" I gritted through my teeth and started jack hammering her shit so hard she slipped off the bed, she broke her fall by placing her hands on the floor and I leaned forward placing one hand on the wall while the other rested on the bed never losing contact between us, this new position caused me to slip in deeper.

"Fuckkkkk baby you too deeeeeeep" she moaned out moving forward causing my dick to slip out a bit.

"Where you going huh, you running now, you better take this dick mamas." I stated grabbing a first full of her hair and slowed down to give her that deep slow strokes.

"Ooohhhh baby, something is happening" her body started jerking like crazy and I had to grab her waist to keep fucking her. "Pappppiiiii I'm cominggggg" she started crying whilst her body still jerked.

"Hold it mamas, hold that shit I'm almost there" just as those words left my lips, as if her pussy wasn't mad tight enough, her pussy walls caved in an had a vice grip on my dick. "Fuccckkkkk, come with me baby" I started seeing stars as I let my nut go and she creamed all over my dick, the bed and the floor, babygirl was a squiter and I loved that shit. Pulling her up on the bed I held her to my chest as we both tried to get our breathing under control. After what felt like eternity when in reality it was just like 3-5min I looked down at Vira laying on my chest and mamas was out, chuckling to myself I moved her so that I could get up to turn the shower on, we both gonna need one after that session. Moving to the side I tried to swing my legs of the bed but I couldn't feel them shit's. "Mannnnnn, not a-fucking-gain" punching the air I threw myself on the bed and just laid there mad as hell. This the second time, the second fucking time I can't feel my legs after messing with this girl, first when she literally sucked the soul outta my dick and I couldn't move a damn muscle after, have me feeling like a bitch, she fosho got that good good. I decided to just move her away from the mess she made and moved to a different side of the bed, we'll just take that shower tomorrow my ass about to pass out anyway.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Saturday - 27 June 2020

Waking up to a ringing phone I groaned, reaching my hand out to the nightstand I picked it up and saw it was Bully, why this nigga calling me at 1am.

"Yo" I answered the call.

"Nigga what you on, I've been calling you since lastnight" he yelled into the phone causing Vira to groan and move out of my arms.

Sitting up in bed I asked, "why, what type of time you on?" I questioned.

"Man your manager tried to get in contact with you, you got a interview with the breakfast club at 4am and Nas wants you in the stu by 6" he said.

"Shit man, okay you scooping me up or I gotta get you?"

"Nah fam you can scoop me up and we can go from there" he said.

"Aight bro I'll hit you up when I'm on the way"

"Must be nice" this nigga right here.

"Man fuck you" I laughed and hung up.

Looking over to my left at Vira, the sheet exposed her bare back and the top part of her ass, my dick started to get hard just by the sight in front of me, smooth chocolate skin, not one blemish in sight. Shaking my head coz I know babygirl is sore right now, I made my way to the bathroom to fill the tub with water, laughing to myself coz we still left the water in here yesterday. After draining the water and cleaning the bath, I filled the tub with clean water and threw in a epson salt bath bomb along with her favourite bath oils, making my way bacc into the bedroom I picked her up bridal style and she buried her head in my neck.

"Hmm baby watchu doing?" Damn her voice was more raspy in the morning the vibrations went straight to my dick.

"You need to take a bath mamas, I know you sore" nodding her head in my neck she just kept quiet, placing her in the tub I saw babygirl was knocked out again, laughing at this a made sure her head was above water and went back to the room to change the sheets. Taking my phone on the way bacc to the bathroom I sneakily took a pic of her still sleeping and climbed in behind her.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Like, share, vote and comment
Word count: 1056